• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

"out of my league"

First step is to master manipulation :) lol like all the players do to us girls.

Oh please.....
Women invented the game, and guys are discovering how to play.
When everything isn't all about mind reading, body reading, or generally trying to play charades with the opposite sex, then the idea of master manipulation would become obsolete.

Lmao i know women are smarter ;) honestly was refering to both sexes. Just a joke though... But true...

"she's out of my league" says everything about the subject and nothing about the object (i.e. the 'she').

if you think somebody is out of your league, then they likely are. if you get to the bottom of why you think like this, then you'll realise that you can have anybody you want (but not just anybody will do).

alasdair

I've heard plenty of beautiful girls complaining that guys won't approach them because they think the girl is unattainable. Basically you are projecting your insecurity onto somebody else.
Try seeing people and not bodies or faces.

I've heard plenty of beautiful girls complaining that guys won't approach them because they think the girl is unattainable. Basically you are projecting your insecurity onto somebody else.
Try seeing people and not bodies or faces.

^^^Very true!!!