• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

out of body experiences?

I wouldn't be suprised if it's possible. I've made brownies before and had such a strong visual trip I felt like I was on a totally different drug.

Cremaster said:
You can be a weekend warrior your entire life with weed and still be able to hold down a job, be a parent, have a family, etc. Try that with acid.... or RCs.

Umm ... I'm absolutely 100% sure you could drop acid every Saturday morning and still have a normal life, with a family and a job and all of that. What makes you think you wouldn't?

^^^^^^^^

Well - it may be possible, although acid provides a pretty long trip. That's a long time to be out of commission if you have parenting responsibilities... but maybe i'm wrong. Wouldn't dropping acid 50 to 100 times a year be considered REALLY excessive? I know smoking weed on the weekends is not considered excessive use... and do you think you could drop acid on a saturday morning and still take care of a toddler?

OK, I sort of misinterpreted what you were trying to say:
No, I wouldn't do acid around my kids, that's for sure, but the way you put it, it seemed like taking acid would pretty much destroy your life, and I don't think it would. Actually, I'm sure it doesn't, except for some rare cases.
You were looking at the practical aspects, I was looking at it in a more long-term perspective.

And yes, doing acid 50 times a year would be excessive, no doubt about it.

Me and a few friends tried meditating after a large sesh just sitting still outside on the cool grass with some massive attack playing... i felt myself rising up out of my body (about 2 meters in the air) and looking down on all of us.. it was so peaceful and it felt like time had stopped. It kind of felt like i was half asleep... in a subconscious state.

gugglebum said:
OK, I sort of misinterpreted what you were trying to say:
No, I wouldn't do acid around my kids, that's for sure, but the way you put it, it seemed like taking acid would pretty much destroy your life, and I don't think it would. Actually, I'm sure it doesn't, except for some rare cases.
You were looking at the practical aspects, I was looking at it in a more long-term perspective.

And yes, doing acid 50 times a year would be excessive, no doubt about it.

Right - the point was you can smoke weed on a weekly basis as a person in their 30s or 40s while holding down a big time job, being a good parent and spouse, etc. etc. Would be tough doing acid regularly with those responsibilities.