• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Other Blers who you think have a cool Handle ?

Getting alarmingly back on topic! :p

AmandaEatsPandas
Morrisons lament
brimz (I feel like I should know where it came from, but I dont, enlighten me!)

Oh yeah, the "fav username" topic that's never been done before...

Alright, I like "mrcientist". So fucking smart he realized he could drop the s from science; not even science can do that yet

I think you'd fit right in at ED personally. Why not go over there and bowl them over with some of your wisdom?

Jesus fucking Christ, it's a bit more subtle than that. Although at least your response ,NerdOnDrugs indicates that you missed the fucking point completely. And the thread is about your favourite BL handle you utter peanut.

Aye PT, it'd be a bit shit with s in and would lose all it's meaning! Glad you noticed, even if it took that lovely polite chap up there to point it out

Jesus fucking Christ, it's a bit more subtle than that. Although at least your response ,NerdOnDrugs indicates that you missed the fucking point completely. And the thread is about your favourite BL handle you utter peanut.

Aye PT, it'd be a bit shit with s in and would lose all it's meaning! Glad you noticed, even if it took that lovely polite chap up there to point it out

Best. Insult. Ever. <3

wit + virginity = not winning

What arsejester dares disturb our precious peace?

He thinks he's a master troll, but he's just a fucking idiot.

Lamentably this is often true of arsejesters.

Holy shit, lame and you know it. 3 shitty usernames too, to stay on topic, but the person with the least bad name, blindhelpermonkey had the halfway witty comeback go figure. But you should of had something better, all of you... I'm acting like the biggest smug asshole in this thread coming onto your territory, and I have the name "nerd". And you got two whole continents..

Plus you seem to know each other a bit, there's like 6 or 7 of you chavs or bogans or punters or whatever vs me... and I've put no effort in.

brimz might be a sloppy, but he's funny at least. BlindHelperMonkey isn't bad, babylonboytoy is a dullard. These are just snap judgements..

Holy shit, lame and you know it. 3 shitty usernames too, to stay on topic, but the person with the least bad name, blindhelpermonkey had the halfway witty comeback go figure. But you should of had something better, all of you... I'm acting like the biggest smug asshole in this thread coming onto your territory, and I have the name "nerd". And you got two whole continents..

Plus you seem to know each other a bit, there's like 6 or 7 of you chavs or bogans or punters or whatever vs me... and I've put no effort in.

brimz might be a sloppy, but he's funny at least. BlindHelperMonkey isn't bad, babylonboytoy is a dullard. These are just snap judgements..

how long do your posts get with effort. im losing the will to live here

1338970066809.png

I took 12mg xanax today I'm lazy to venture out of here.. but I like

Part Time Crackhead
Pagey (don't know why it suits)
Shambles (again same reason as Pagey)

... also can I change mine I don't like it at all :( - but I'd probably come up with something equally as unimaginiative

how long do your posts get with effort. im losing the will to live here

Maybe 4 paragraphs or so.. 5 at most. A person should never put too much effort into a forum post... it's a few steps up from Tweets.

Losing the the will to live... how'd u make it through nursery rhymes? Some intense reading... literally dozens of words..