• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Other Blers who you think have a cool Handle ?

brimz

Bluelighter
Bascially yeah when you g'wan BL n log in 1ST time 90% chance you is on Drugs init ?

So you don't put as much thought in2 you name as you should .

I was ok cos i am brimz init .

Some BLers have been known to get on staff to change name , rekonise %)

I want 3 other BLers from you who you think has a cool name ?

Handle will only be allowed if it is in use ATM . Proof is required if necessary ?

Hapy Days n think carefully we will not alow edits in this thread .

Last edited:
Go all over you 2 quick that's it done 4 you MIss .

The whole of de Forum is Open , stray safe & report back 2 eadd if you feel uneasy .

foolsgold
purplehaze (is he still alive ?)
me :p

clearly i like song titles as usernames

Awwww. Shame...I'm still gonna spend the rest of this day at work going through all of BL looking for cool handles haha.

%)

Are we only doing EADD? If so:

Marmalade
Ben So Furry
StoneHappyMonday

NO the wole Fukin IDEA is we DO ALL of BL cos then you have to leave EADD , n may come home with funny things

OK ?

Go all over you 2 quick that's it done 4 you MIss .

The whole of de Forum is Open , stray safe & report back 2 eadd if you feel uneasy .

Pagey you excel at Languages yet you do not see this ?:? 8( Papa et Nicole FFS:D

I've seen some classics, I must admit. Though 'samisacunt' is sadly long gone. :D

So it was you , i see regretting to read the instructions
Sorry, Pagey i thought that was weird from you !

NO the wole Fukin IDEA is we DO ALL of BL cos then you have to leave EADD , n may come home with funny things

OK ?

IM SORRYY

Pagey you excel at Languages yet you do not see this ?:? 8( Papa et Nicole FFS:D

Rholàlà. I didn't know if by 'whole forum' you meant 'all of EADD' or 'all of BL'. Okay?! ;)

Just clicked into DC, first username seen was "Mrsexypancake" wtf :?

HAHAHAHAH
That's my number one. I can't stop laughing.

Okay I'll report back in a bit.

GoS I literally just had to go escape to the bathroom because it's an open office space and I couldn't stop laughing at 'mrsexypancake'.

GoS I literally just had to go escape to the bathroom because it's an open office space and I couldn't stop laughing at 'mrsexypancake'.
I do believe it wins the coolest name of BL!

I'm going to pm him/her a linky to this thread, or no?

Part time crackhead
Acid4blood
Breakcorefiend

All have provided good info and a chuckle at times too, rarely ignore a post aswell which I like in a person on eadd