• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

OTC Drugs in Fiji

It is easy to walk into a pharmacy and leave with any benzodiazepine your heart desires or even barbiturates (phenobarbital and barbital, better than nothing in my opinion)..

Barbiturates hey? Maybe old people should be travelling to Fiji who want to buy this shit to kill themselves. Instead they're travelling to the much more dangerous Mexico. I'd imagine if you were dying a 4hr trip to fiji would be a lot less taxing than going to Mexico.

Last edited:
DMT eh? That seems very strange to me. Is this for the tourists or are locals using D?

My mum grew up in Fiji and was always telling me stories about people drinking Kava and getting really intoxicated, ive heard that many of the hotel staff sell weed on the sly too.

Visited recently in the place with tourist island airport , Benzo's and Forts are OTC. be careful of the dodgy Kava sellers in main street overpriced they are like the hawkers in the cross out front of strip clubs, even the chemist told me to watch out for them.

The locals are happy to help out with good kava (also weed , but with kava etc no need as the punishments are pretty hefty for weed , as stated in local newspaper one local got 2 year for 5 ounces) at good prices.

Warning the local beer mixed with kava will incur massive hangover headache and even worse when mixed with spirits , lucky for the OTC

I got some weed there last time I was there (which was ages ago), but it was really average, had some bongs with some locals who hooked me up. Also had loads of kava as you do, and we drank.

I wonder if they have shrooms there? Anyone know? I dont recall seeing them or hearing about them.