• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants OTC Combinations for Adderall/Ambien

C

cane1000

First time posting please excuse any formatting errors, cheers.

Anyways I am a college student and I have access to IR generic adderall. I use this to get work done more efficiently. However, this is expensive and in limited supply and if I can get more out of it or achieve the same effect with a lower dose, this is a good thing. It should also be noted that for whatever reason, IR adderall lasts much longer for me, but the comedown period is also much longer for whatever reason. I can usually get work done for around 10-12 hours, but then for the next 5+ hours I feel the comedown and cannot sleep and am not motivated to do anything. I usually just tough this period out, but I will take ambien (5 or 10mg) if I need to sleep to be ready to to stuff the next day.

Anyways, I have tried several things to increase the effects of these, and I was wondering what experiences you have had and how safe doing these things/doing all these things together would be. I sometimes combine adderall with energy drinks (usually monster) or coffee as I don't like taking caffeine pills. I have found this increases the effects but also makes the comedown much worse. I also have taken antacids (tums) as I have heard this helps. I am not sure if this created a real difference or it was just a placebo effect. I have also taken ibuprofen to combat the headache created by adderall, but I feel the caffeine can also stop the headache. For the comedown/sleeping, melatonin and other OTC sleeping pills do not have any effect on me. I do not want to take some of these in much higher doses than recommended because I have heard about some gnarly trip experiences. I find that ambien is powerful enough for this, but it is not very easy for me to acquire and I have very limited quantities. I do not have access to benzos or other prescription medicine, and I cannot have weed in my system as this may cause me to fail a drug test and I don't like it in the first place.

Aside from substances, I usually eat before taking adderall because it seems like the healthy thing to do as I'm not hungry for a long time after taking it. I avoid exercising when I'm on it because of my already elevated heart rate, and I don't usually do intense exercise earlier in the day prior to taking it. I'm not interested in snorting it or any ROA other than oral. For reference, I used to be able to take 20mg IR and achieve the desired effect of being able to get work done without tweaking out too much. Now 20mg makes me less productive than 30, which seems to be my dose. I don't think that I have ADHD; never been told by anyone/a doctor that I might.

Ideally, I could take it and instantly be productive, then feel completely normal or at least be able to sleep after several hours...clearly this is not how the stuff works, but I wish it could be closer to this, ahahaha...

What do you guys do when taking adderall to be productive? How do you deal with the comedown?

Cheers~

Benzo...I have found this the only effective way to come down off Adderall. Tums or anything that raises stomach and blood ph will keep the amphetamine in your system longer and raise oral bioavailability. No placebo there.

Honestly my friend, Adderall will not make you more productive and loses its magic quickly. Benzos are just making matters worse, so this is in no way a recommendation. Maybe you are part of the small percentage that can use it as a tool and not an extremely addictive crutch but I would highly recommend you weigh the risks involved with pharmaceutical speed.

I thought I was getting ahead. I was right. I was getting a head start on the path to rehab.