• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Need Help Orlando Florida- has anyone sought detox in ER here?

Saturnsunflower

Bluelighter
I know it’s technically a metropolitan city, but it’s also still in the south and a very conservative place. I mentioned this before but where I’m originally from (Georgia) you don’t tell the hospital you e taken any drugs for fear of jail time- like they call the cops on you. I need detox, bad. Does anyone have any experience with hospital detox situation in Orlando fl? I know only a few years ago you come in with withdrawal symptoms, the best they’d do is give you an iv of fluids and say good luck at home.

I know it’s technically a metropolitan city, but it’s also still in the south and a very conservative place. I mentioned this before but where I’m originally from (Georgia) you don’t tell the hospital you e taken any drugs for fear of jail time- like they call the cops on you. I need detox, bad. Does anyone have any experience with hospital detox situation in Orlando fl? I know only a few years ago you come in with withdrawal symptoms, the best they’d do is give you an iv of fluids and say good luck at home.
Maybe you can try to call some crisis lines & tell them your situation & ask for resources, or other numbers you can call like addiction helpline, or any kind of direction … like if they know any hospitals w/ a detox or places that they maybe can help. I don’t really know the Orlando area too well but I don’t know, it’s just something that I thought of when I was reading this. I don’t know if they have any of these things but heck maybe

I really hope something can work out, don’t give up okay
Wishing you lots of luck & support
Hugs 💜

I live to the east of Orlando in Brevard county n there is a place in Rockledge called circles of care they will take you on a sliding scale, if u don't have any money u can go for free n they bill u after. Google it and call them as a start maybe they can help u with finding something a little closer to Orlando, it's only like 45min to an hour drive out to here depending on where u are in orlando

I live to the east of Orlando in Brevard county n there is a place in Rockledge called circles of care they will take you on a sliding scale, if u don't have any money u can go for free n they bill u after. Google it and call them as a start maybe they can help u with finding something a little closer to Orlando, it's only like 45min to an hour drive out to here depending on where u are in orlando
Thank you sm I will def be looking them up

Thank you sm I will def be looking them up
I know a lot about places where you can go to detox n residential for free, I also know a lot of rehabs that will except grants u don't pay back. Personally right now I'm detoxing of a fentanyl and real heroin my last fentanyl dose was on the 29th around 10:00 p.m. my last her Windows was I don't even know what day it was oh yeah the 29th around 10:00 and I'm really not feeling all that bad but I smoke it.

Anyway I'm going to send you a message of private message