European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Orlando atrocity

BigG

Ex-Bluelighter
What the actual fuck is going on in America? Why do these nuts just walk into a public place and blow away 49 of their countrymen? They say he wasnt actually affiliated to ISIS and was just an nut but fuck me when does the logic of gun control eventually make sense to these people..

I'm so angry right now..

Where is the love?

But if it had been a nightclub that allowed guns then he'd of only killed 5 people, 10 absolute tops before the nut job got one to the head. And 5-10 lives lost is an acceptable tally... MORE GUNS, BIGGER GUNS...!!! 8)

What's annoying is the fact they're focusing on the 'jihadi/homophobic' side of things, rather than the gun control..:|

They'll never focus on gun control. Too much political pressure from the NRA and republicans. As a former licenced gun owner myself this may seem hypocritical but there is just no reason for a civilian to own an AR15, AK47, MAC11, TEC9, SPAS12 shotgun, Full auto Glock18 etc.etc. Its crazy....

This is all over the radio here (in Florida). The whole state is in mourning and shock. Everybody knows someone who was killed. Three of my brother's friend were killed there. It is surreal.

This is all over the radio here (in Florida). The whole state is in mourning and shock. Everybody knows someone who was killed. Three of my brother's friend were killed there. It is surreal.

I'm so sorry.:( my deepest condolences for the loved ones of those lost.

Where is the love <3 ?

They'll never focus on gun control. Too much political pressure from the NRA and republicans. As a former licenced gun owner myself this may seem hypocritical but there is just no reason for a civilian to own an AR15, AK47, MAC11, TEC9, SPAS12 shotgun, Full auto Glock18 etc.etc. Its crazy....

I can't beat that. I'm just glad I wasn't born American. If they weren't going to consider gun control after Sandy Hook when 6 and 7 year olds were blasted to pieces (and to this day a fuck of a lot of Americans think was some false flag operation) they ain't gonna do it for a few queers.

Last edited:
I can't beat that. I'm just glad I wasn't born American. If they weren't going to consider gun control after Sandy Hook when 6 and 7 year colds were blasted to pieces (and to this day a fuck of a lot of Americans think was some false flag operation) they ain't gonna do it for a few queers.

They ain't gonna do it for anyone....in fact the opposite....I bet gun sales go though the roof as they do after every massacre....

Its fucked up bro....

Just to add ..after dunblane in 96 i lost my firearms licence and had to turn my handguns over the the fuzz. I got financial compensation which was actually more than the guns were worth so I scored .....if me not being able to shoot my glock and my S&W.44mag stopped another massacre then yeah I'll gladly return my licence and my shooters...

Unfortunately Americans don't think the same.

Second Amendment? So are they expecting the reanimated corpse of George III to retake the colonies for the crown? If so they will need those guns to arm a militia cos there's no way their poorly funded armed forces could handle it.......fucking crazy

They clearly needed more guns, or maybe landmines at the door.

It really is so frustrating and heartbreaking to see this repeat over-and-over. I'm sick of debating with Americans about this. I've heard them say 'violent crime actually goes up in gun-free zones'. They seem to only recognise domestic US statistics. They don't like looking outside of the USA. It affects how their police are paranoid and on-edge; shooting people, who have what might be a knife, from 50 yards away. Northern Ireland is the only area of the UK where all police officers are armed, as standard. How often do you think they discharge firearms?

Well, here are some statistics from Jan 07- Match 10 - https://www.psni.police.uk/globalas...logs/2010/operational-policing/firearms-3.pdf

Seven instances of a gun being fired by the PSNI during that period - four of them were to destroy animals. I can't find statistics but how many times do you think police discharged a firearm in Montana and Wyoming (combined population is roughly the same as NI) in that time period?

You also often hear, ''Well, what if the government turns on us and starts oppressing us?''. This is so laughable. For one, your government is oppressing you and has been doing so for a long time. Secondly, I'd like to see your small arms take on the technological might of the US military. It is much easier just to control you.

Last edited:
Donn, I swear you have been chatting with some fuckwits. There's a loud and active anti-gun lobby (I'm part of it) for exactly the reasons you cite. No, the 2nd Amendment does not pertain to the right to own semi-automatic weapons and handguns. Look at the stats about gun owners injured or killed by having their own firearms taken away and used on them. Guns do not reduce the crime rates.

I am making no excuses or explanations for the idiots who enacted laws to let this nutjob buy a gun.

Donn, I swear you have been chatting with some fuckwits. There's a loud and active anti-gun lobby (I'm part of it) for exactly the reasons you cite. No, the 2nd Amendment does not pertain to the right to own semi-automatic weapons and handguns. Look at the stats about gun owners injured or killed by having their own firearms taken away and used on them. Guns do not reduce the crime rates.

I am making no excuses or explanations for the idiots who enacted laws to let this nutjob buy a gun.

Yes, mate. I apologise if my post seemed to be painting all Americans with the same brush. Any American I've met in person has been of the sensible gun control mindset. Depending on what media source I'm watching/commenting on, there are usually a lot of troll-like creatures.

To me, the second amendment debate is just another symptom of the lobbying system in the states. Forgive me for my intrusive opinion as a non-citizen but the first step to sorting out a lot of long-standing issues in the USA is having publicly funded elections. The system of legalised bribery basically removes the possibility of a real political opposition in the USA. Issues like the second amendment, abortion etc. are perfect for the corporations that control your legislation. These issues distract people from the real problems and give the false appearance of choice and opposition between the two established political parties.

I didn't think you were making a generalization at all. Just commenting on idiots you have met. I've met them too. And had to endure their frustration that I don't think guns are the answer to everything.

I also am not going to disagree with your take on how the political system functions-except at the local and state level where it's far easier to keep an eye on the public trough and who's feeding there.

"IT'S A PART OF OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS TO BEAR ARMS!!"

Who the fuck wrote this constitution, can it be updated?

EDIT: As I thought, re-read in the morning and it was a load of irrelevant waffle...

Last edited:
What's annoying is the fact they're focusing on the 'jihadi/homophobic' side of things, rather than the gun control..:|

THIS is what is making me so angry--particularly the jihad crap because the homophobia was real. When you ask what is wrong with America, OP, I can only respond "Too much to list.":(

You speak sense Tinker.

Perhaps you can help me on this as I'm not really sure. So the 2nd Amendment was originally to arm a militia incase the British tried to retake America for the crown. So what does it allow? Based on when it was enacted im guessing muzzle loaded muskets? So how does that pertain to people buying semi-auto AR15s and AKs "in the name of the 2nd Amendment"?

I'd like to see your small arms take on the technological might of the US military. It is much easier just to control you.

Excellent point....

What is the point of a "2nd Amendment to arm a militia" when you have the most technologicaly advanced armed forces in the world. What exactly can a handgun or semi-auto rifle do that a M1 Abrams tank or an F22 Raptor can't do?

It makes no fucking sense.

Try and form a militia and you'll get another ruby ridge incident or waco.

Realistically it's too late to do anything now. Too many guns out there. I think if I lived over there I'd definitely have one.

Just in case of burglars etc.

Try and form a militia and you'll get another ruby ridge incident or waco.

Realistically it's too late to do anything now. Too many guns out there. I think if I lived over there I'd definitely have one.

Just in case of burglars etc.

the idea of forming a militia is 200 years old for fuck sake. Has no relevance to today.

As for home defence I can't remember which politician it was but he said "if you want to defend your home buy a double barreled shotgun. You dont need a semi-automatic Armalite rifle firing military 5.56mm ammo from a 30 round magazine"