• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Origin NYE - Perth

fucking my god modestep were sooooooo MDMAZING, i was second row the whole set, i was the dood who held a 2lt water bottle up in the air the whole set giving free drinks of water to ppl and helping up ppl who fall down.

junkie i think i was sitting near you when you were havn ur nanny nap, me and two other blokes were helping som1 who had done like 350mg of 6-apb. he couldnt do anything cept roll on the joyus grass D:

ZOMBOY has the most skillz, he is soooooooooooooooooooo underated.

best new years ever <3

fucking my god modestep were sooooooo MDMAZING, i was second row the whole set, i was the dood who held a 2lt water bottle up in the air the whole set giving free drinks of water to ppl and helping up ppl who fall down.

junkie i think i was sitting near you when you were havn ur nanny nap, me and two other blokes were helping som1 who had done like 350mg of 6-apb. he couldnt do anything cept roll on the joyus grass D:

best new years ever <3

I'm pretty sure someone threw me a water bottle at one point, might of been you <3

HERES another video of NYE,Youtube is being gay n not letting me name it or put anything in the descrption but this is foreign baggers playing and me telling somone to fuck off :p they were one of my favs acts along with noisia, borgore and modestep fucking spewing i missed them :(

Last edited:

best new years ever <3

hehehe was the dude u saw in jeans and black shirt emerica with somehomeless dude pulling the finger on it in trippy rainbow colours chewing his fucking jaw off? if so that was me apprenlty i got moved under a tree

Im sorry got no videos of modestep we rocked up just as they finished there set.....Theres some decent photos of modestep playing on the origin facebook page

I've got some videos of foreign beggars,noisia and foreign baggers playing bass cannon (i think) by flux pavlion but that one only goes for like 12 seconds cos i was wayyyyy too fucked to use the camera,Just woke up from my nanna nap.fuck me i neva had so much mdma at once,Me and a mate droped 2 170mg caps like 5 mins apart ontop of another 2 170mg caps and a pink 100

fuck i cant listen to dubstep anymore without dancing and without wishing moar than anything i wuz bac at origins >.<

I talked wiv a couple of fellas from bunbury near the borgore stage when my mate was overheatin a bit. we were leaning up against the fence.

summer of love<3

fuck i cant listen to dubstep anymore without dancing and without wishing moar than anything i wuz bac at origins >.<

I talked wiv a couple of fellas from bunbury near the borgore stage when my mate was overheatin a bit. we were leaning up against the fence.

summer of love<3

LOL im pretty sure brimmy was leaning up aganist a fence on the left side of the stage while borgore was playing....i was bustin a move while borogre was on :p

summer of love<3

Hey dude you would've seen me :p

I was laying on the ground near the borgore stage off to the left side of the stage (Origin entrance side), was laying there for a good 2+ hours by myself lol.

i had an incredible time at origin, ive been wanting to go since i was 16, before dubstep blew-up and this year was the first time my friends wanted to join me
best new years i have ever had by far, consumed about 250mg of mdma an hour apart
i ended up leaving my friends because they all wanted to dance and i just wanted to have deep and meaningful conversations :p ended up chilling with a guy i knew from high school, him and all his friends were off chops aswell so it was great. then i got friendly with this cute girl about 15minutes before 12, i thought i had a ny kiss, but alas one of her friends moved in for the kill before me. oh well

modestep were the best but forigen beggars were great too
things i thought were shit were how small the side stage was and the orginisation at the end with the shuttle bus was terrible, oh well was still fucking great and when i went to summerdayze all i wanted to do is go back to origin