• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Organic cocaine?

telepathetic

Bluelighter
I don't plan to ever do it again, but if I came across some organic coke I'd have to. It would theoretically be possible to extract the cocaine out of the coca leaf using all organic materials. In a similar way to the A/B described by 69rons d-limonine mescaline tek.

Besides using an organic tek, why are there not more small scale extractions done by travellers and even locals of coca leaf? Its abundant in South America and sold in every grocery store.

It was an fantasy once dried Coca leaf was available in kg. It would measurare to a reasonable ammount.

But Coke is not my thing and the tea was nice. Mate de Coca but not noticeable a drug.

Back when i was young I did use it. I was vegetarian sure organic Coke DIY would have certainly been possible. To bad there was no internet.

Why would you need an organic solvent to extract? How would that benefit the experience?

Why would you need an organic solvent to extract? How would that benefit the experience?
And what do you mean with organic solvent. Organic as in 'wholesome' produced from pesticide free material's no heavy metal's in there and such or organic solvent in the chemistry way?
Where it means that it most of the times has Carbon-Hydrogen bond's. Just quoting Wiki here as its way beyond what I know.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organic_compound

Or do you mean the difference between Coke that possibly passed to someones intestinal's vs a DIY lemon tek extraction on leaves you bought from a legit preferable Biologically/ Ecologically certified company in Peru.

Probably because this the easiest procedure. I do know it uses relatively harmless substances (d-Limonene and the rest). That would lead to imo 'organic, biologic/ ecologic/ wholesome' Coke
(the name tag given to this very dependent on where you recide!)

As the commercial 'Coke' uses Kerosine and other shit, while polluting the surrounding area like in the Colombian documentary's about production?
And then recently the sick cuts that are added like Levamisole.

Last edited:
Organic cocaine? What a splendid idea. Those street dealers really are missing a trick.

And for those of us seeking higher ethical standards, how about Fairtrade certification? Or money-laundering free cocaine? Or "no humans or animals were harmed in the production of this predominantly lactose/levamisole/caffeine-based cocaine"?

So many possibilities....

This reminds of another thread floating around here somewhere i.e. something along the lines of "ethically produced Cocaine" (or words to that effect). :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

As I remember it: the argument was that because the stuff was being sourced from Argentina (as opposed to Colombia) there was no bloodshed or violence involved thus making it ethically produced (or maybe the word used was sourced).

Organic cocaine? What a splendid idea. Those street dealers really are missing a trick.

And for those of us seeking higher ethical standards, how about Fairtrade certification? Or money-laundering free cocaine? Or "no humans or animals were harmed in the production of this predominantly lactose/levamisole/caffeine-based cocaine"?

So many possibilities....
As long its not from someone's ass. Or contain's levamisole would be a good starting point.

But take it as far as you want, by all means necessary. Don't forget getting it legalized along the way btw.

For truth, an extract or fresh leaves is where its at imo. Pure Cocaine is not for me, like a jacked up version of Ephedra. Heart beats loud as an internal clockwork, not my thing anymore.

Reactions: CFC
There's clearly some confusion about the word organic.

I guess we're talking about organic in the sense of organic farming, which often means grown without artificial pesticides and fertilizers.
Cocaine itself is actually an insecticide, the coca plant uses it to protect its leaves from unwanted insects. However, coca growers are apparently adding more and more pesticides to facilitate the whole cultivation process, and of course those often have an adverse effect on the local species (insects, plants, etc...). Ironically, the Colombian government has also been spraying tons of pesticides, not to protect the plantations but to eradicate them. That might be an even bigger environmental hazard.

The extraction part doesn't really make much sense in my view. Cocaine is already extracted with organic solvents which are then removed/evaporated. Using an alternative process just to make it sound more "natural" won't change much besides making the process more inneficient, there are much bigger issues than the type of extraction solvent... For example, it won't make cocaine any healthier and it won't prevent criminals from adding other harmful substances such as levamisole.
I guess you could use 100% bio-sourced solvents, but doing so might not provide many benefits (if any), it could even make it worse. (There are many factors to consider)

Limonene might have a low oral toxicity but using it in large scale extractions would be another story. If incorrectly disposed, limonene can in fact be very toxic to aquatic organisms.
It also has a pretty high boiling point (176°C/352°F) so it's much much harder to evaporate, compared to things like diethyl ether, petroleum spirits, naphta, etc.
Yeah, limonene is a natural terpene found in many fruits, but the companies producing it are still burning fossil fuels during the extraction process... And what about the way those fruits were initially grown? Were they grown in a sustainable way, without pesticides, etc.? Probably not. So what's the point? Besides making the end user feel good about himself.

Nice post @4meSM.

I did indeed post some smarty pants answer to all of this the other day but deleted it.

Permission to disagree with a point or two?

Kerosene in and of itself isn't an organic solvent unless you're skilled in the art of justification of course (I'm pretty adept at it). Kerosene is a Crude Oil distillate. And given that Crude Oil contains, in part, organic compounds: well that's organic enough not? :ROFLMAO: Yes there are other sources but you get the general picture.

Cocaine as contained in the leaf was indeed intended as pesticide to protect the plant itself (that per design by God himself no less! :ROFLMAO: ). But Cocaine, that which we are talking about, is indeed an organic substance (strictly speaking that is i.e. pure as opposed to Cocaine containing left overs from poor and sloppy production).

So again: all sounds pretty fucking organic to me! My conscience is clear anyway! 🌱

And there's an old saying i.e. "don't fuck with it if it ain't broke"!

Let me say this though:

Ya'll do realize that this is actually a thing i.e. users being sold organic Cocaine? If you don't believe me: check out the likes of Reddit and Quora! And people fall for this shit. Needless to say: it comes at a hefty premium (go figure) because it's environmentally friendly. Yeah right! I've heard some shit in my time but that takes the cake. 🤪

Mind you. There's still people that fall for the infamous Nigerian 419 scam! And this after how many decades of it going around?

Aren't the potency of the plants much higher nowadays? I mean at what point could you just, y'know, dry up the leaves, grind it into a fine powder, and take a snort (or put it under your tongue, or put it in coca cola haha)?

Aren't the potency of the plants much higher nowadays? I mean at what point could you just, y'know, dry up the leaves, grind it into a fine powder, and take a snort (or put it under your tongue, or put it in coca cola haha)?
Well there is certainly some debate as to whether or not there's been some mucking about with genetics but the jury is out on this one i.e. could be either this or extraction techniques, and therefore yield, have been improved upon. Or both. It's driving the UNODC nuts! :ROFLMAO: Genetically modified Papaver Somniferum not a myth or shear speculation though.

Unfortunately for ya'll: the amount of Cocaine contained in a single leaf ain't quite going to cut it. So good luck with that one! :ROFLMAO: Not to mention it's in the wrong form anyway.

Not sure if you're joking about Coca Cola but fun fact: Coca Cola used to contain Cocaine. Now the good stuff is extracted and only the flavonoids are used. But I think you knew that?

I can't recall where I read that the potency of coca plants has skyrocketed. But let's back up- the indigenous people in regions where coca grows chew on the leaves to get energy. I'm fairly certain that's not a myth. So when you say it's the wrong form, I guess I don't understand. What form does it need to be in? Or are you saying the indigenous people are just getting a placebo effect?

I can't recall where I read that the potency of coca plants has skyrocketed. But let's back up- the indigenous people in regions where coca grows chew on the leaves to get energy. I'm fairly certain that's not a myth. So when you say it's the wrong form, I guess I don't understand. What form does it need to be in? Or are you saying the indigenous people are just getting a placebo effect?
I've read about the potency issue. There is speculation about genetic modifications but more consistent with the possibility of the plants being bred or modified to resist herbicides as opposed to increasing yields. But growing conditions themselves can increase potency (although yield being a better word to use).

The above being said: there’s only three (arguably four) varieties that produce enough of the alkaloid to be viable. And they’re not created equal either when it comes to yield. Sad fact of the matter though is that because they’re so unpopular (for want of a better word): there’s very little research that’s been able to have been done on them. Sometime later today or tomorrow I’ll dig up my prize (incriminating?) threads on all of this if you’re THAT interested in this particular topic!

You are 100% correct about Coca leaf chewing and its benefits. Centuries old tradition. But the alkaloid contained in the leaves is Coca. Cocaine is the psychoactive constituent of Coca and is in base form in the leaf. Point being you don’t just crush or pulverise Coca leaf and Cocaine HCL falls out as if by magic! 🤣

You are 100% correct about Coca leaf chewing and its benefits. Centuries old tradition. But the alkaloid contained in the leaves is Coca. Cocaine is the psychoactive constituent of Coca and is in base form in the leaf. Point being you don’t just crush or pulverise Coca leaf and Cocaine HCL falls out as if by magic! 🤣
vapourise the damn leaves then, sorted

I don't plan to ever do it again, but if I came across some organic coke I'd have to. It would theoretically be possible to extract the cocaine out of the coca leaf using all organic materials. In a similar way to the A/B described by 69rons d-limonine mescaline tek.

Besides using an organic tek, why are there not more small scale extractions done by travellers and even locals of coca leaf? Its abundant in South America and sold in every grocery store.
I really understand your pseudo, nicest Avatar to pseudo I Saw yet

Kerosene in and of itself isn't an organic solvent unless you're skilled in the art of justification of course (I'm pretty adept at it). Kerosene is a Crude Oil distillate. And given that Crude Oil contains, in part, organic compounds: well that's organic enough not? :ROFLMAO: Yes there are other sources but you get the general picture.

Cocaine as contained in the leaf was indeed intended as pesticide to protect the plant itself (that per design by God himself no less! :ROFLMAO: ). But Cocaine, that which we are talking about, is indeed an organic substance (strictly speaking that is i.e. pure as opposed to Cocaine containing left overs from poor and sloppy production).

So again: all sounds pretty fucking organic to me! My conscience is clear anyway! 🌱
True second that.

We should rather focus on a workable DIY technique you can perform on dried Coca leaves.

And source the leaves from a reputable company, i know Peru decriminalized or it was not criminal in the first place. As I would buy Mate de Coca from there. There was no Eco -certification on it.

But it was most probably free of adulterant's. Nice Tea btw. taste wise.

Nice post @4meSM.

I did indeed post some smarty pants answer to all of this the other day but deleted it.

And there's an old saying i.e. "don't fuck with it if it ain't broke"!

Let me say this though:

Ya'll do realize that this is actually a thing i.e. users being sold organic Cocaine? If you don't believe me: check out the likes of Reddit and Quora! And people fall for this shit. Needless to say: it comes at a hefty premium (go figure) because it's environmentally friendly. Yeah right! I've heard some shit in my time but that takes the cake. 🤪

Mind you. There's still people that fall for the infamous Nigerian 419 scam! And this after how many decades of it going around?
How the hell is kerosene not an organic solvent in the capacity we are discussing here? It is made by distilling crude oil but its use in cocaine production is to soak the leaves in to extract the chemicals within them. That's pretty much the definition of a solvent. And it's a hydrocarbon, which in chemistry makes it organic. Think of the technical definition here not the Whole Foods one of organic.