• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ordering Magic Truffle Online from USA (California)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirkos

Greenlighter
Hi
I recently learned about Magic Truffles and I am quite interested in trying them. I found several websites from the Netherlands where you can order them. I have a few questions:
  1. Are these websites reliable and do they offer high quality products? Do you have a recommended website?
  2. Is it safe and reliable to place and order and receive them? I live in California.
  3. What happens if the post office opens the package and finds out what the content of the box is? Is there a penalty/punishment for me?
  4. Is there a better, easier, or more reliable way to obtain Magic Truffle or Mushroom that I should consider?

Thanks in advance.

The dutch websites are usually reliable as far as I know. I think psilocybin is a schedule 1 drug in the US so it would be like importing heroin. What would happen if they got stopped is anyones guess - it could range from getting a letter from customs to having half a dozen police smash your door down at 6am. I imagine parcels from Holland might attract a bit of customs attention.

You can grow them yourself.

Hi there, welcome to Bluelight. We aren't here to help people buy drugs in any way so I've closed this thread. Please read our rules and guidelines before posting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.