• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Orange lightening bolts/stealies?

Iulizbug

Bluelighter
My fiance and I took these about two hrs ago and feel nothing but speed.....anybody else tried these? Is there any mdma in them or are they just meth bombs???

I think I remember one of our regulars talking about these recently, hopefully they will be able to give you more info. :)

Yeah well we got 3 each at a recent music festival and took them home. So it's been a full month since we've eaten any rolls but these just weren't that great. After two, I just felt like I was on speed. The third roll made me feel a "tad" better but I still didn't have any of that lovey-dovey euphoria feeling where you want to be intimate with your partner and massages feel good. At our festival we got a hold of some orange buddhas that were awesome and we ran into some kids who said that these pills were comparable to them. They weren't at all. It just taught us that if we haven't tried a pill or tested it or know nothing about it, it's better just to save our money. We still had an okay time but there was hardly any mdma in those, just a bunch of funky chemicals and speed. Yuck....

This is a good pill if you like clean MDMA

And I mean fucking clean. The pill isn't all that powerful, tho, so I'd say if you wanna roll nicely, drop 2 of these bolts, and you will feel like you ate molly... very little amphetamine-like effects, i give it a 6/10 (they contain nothing but MDMA if only the dose was a bit higher id love these)... also you may see different colors with the same lightning stamp, the 3 that I've tried... one was a darker red, one orange and pressed harder, and one lighter yellowish pill, all stamped with the same bolt (from the same sources)... there is NO difference, same contents. If you have a testing kit, it'd be a good idea to make sure they're the same ones but chances are you will not be ingesting anything besides good ol MD =)

Oh, and the pills I refer to are a 6-point lightning, for the record

Iulizbug wtf are you talking about? either we are talking about two diff pills or... you're out your mind =P