• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

orange/blue stars

Gormur

Bluelighter
just tested orange star roll in middle tennessee... a few different colors of these rolls are floating around right now. mainly blue and orange, with a 5-pointed star protruding out of the top of the roll (if that makes sense).

unfortunately don't know the contents as resources are limited and do not reveal enough, tho suspect it is a pipe (bzp) based on effects/experience....

if anyone knows for sure, please post here. will try to obtain photo in the meantime.

~peace

-G

If they are blue ones that are actaully stamped out as a shape of a star they may be good. Found green ones and they were BZP and they were shaped like a star. Not with a real print.

My first pip ever taken by me. damn pips.

nah they are round with a 5-pointed star covering the entire front of the pill.

now that i think of it-effects and duration (4hours), i suppose it could've been mda or some related mdxx chem rather than bzp... i got all esoteric and giggly for a while..waves of euphoria up and down my spine.. bzp just turns me into a zombie crackhead for endless hours... there's no pleasure in that, and the dreamlike episodes aren't that pleasant, i.e. magical. you just feel fucked up and have blurred vision. my vision was fine, no pixelated distortion like with legit mdma, but lots of vibrations that made me close my eyes quite a few times (not sure if that means anything tho!)

anyway i had half a blue one (same design) two weeks ago and it was quite trippy. as soon as it hit, i looked down and the floor pattern began to shift, much like an acid visual. there was no magic feeling like with mdma, altho it was very empathogenic in character, it felt more psychedelic than mdma. i asked dude, but he didn't know what was in them...just said they were different rolls and felt different

unfortunately this is all speculation as i said i have no known experience with other mdxx compounds besides mdma, so much of this is speculation. i will see what i can do as far as getting some pics tho and hopefully at least some part of this mystery can be solved.

i hate mystery rolls... which seems like 99% of the stuff out there :\

*sigh* well i'll be in socal again soon, so it's all good ;)

peace

Right. The other kind of stars i had. Were just regular print of star like ya said. But they were good. But as well as they were not speckled. Probably 120mg mdma in each one actually.
=so two or 3 work nice. :p

IME anything printed out in whole pill 3d shape i dont tend to trust.

200mg MDMA? How do you know? GC/MS?

It matched with subjective effects, and I have a good feeling that they are I'll just leave it at that ;).

The first time I tried one, I had already tried IV 100mg MDA earlier that day, and still felt my eyes shaking back and forth, intense visuals, etc. A few weeks down the road, I took 1/2 of a star, and still rolled as hard as I wanted to. Compared to other rolls that are around in the area, you would have to take like 6 or 8 other (obviously MDMA low content pills) rolls in order to get the same effects as this.

They certainly weren't 200 mgs of anything. I haven't heard of a pill in the history of rolls, even from the days of yore, with anything near 200mgs in them. The strongest pills I've ever heard of were pills from england with 128mgs of mdma in them, even the amazing pokeballs only have 80-95.

Not to mention I've had the tan stars from the first batch that went around and they were probaly 80-110mg( probaly on the lower side) of MDA. MDA tends to be more powerful per mg than mdma does.

Now these pills were bomb not denying that, but 200mgs is way more than you'll ever find in a pill