OPIUM in america.

The only opium I have tried is the stuff made from dried pods. It isn't as strong as the opium that comes straight from the pod but it definitely does the trick.

It definitely smokes if the batch is made properly but I prefer to just eat it or plug it. For $10 a gram it isn't a bad high. It is brown and malleable. It has a distinct smell that I don't really know how to describe.

I can't say I would be too mad if I was sold opium that was actually black tar heroin but the dragons blood stuff gets on my nerves. I have heard about it time after time. I don't even bother telling people it is fake anymore.

"You gotta mix it with weed for it to work"

haha yea right.

seen it around....have been offered H as opium b4 obviously declined.....but u gottah know some growers pretty much. grab a couple branches stomp on them to get the juices flowing drop it in a bucket of xylitol or a similar substance and than let it evap....voila opium a la uber dank =D

Here in florida its really rare but is defanitley real when it comes around usually at $20-30g.

a few years ago in south west florida, i happened upon 18grams of opium. bout 12/gram

real deal.. only other time i say opium was in high school from this afgan guy i knew

hah O don't smell a ting like incense.

but then, If i hadn't grown it, I would have no clue-

but man, the taste & smell are VERY distinctive.

Definitely NOT sweet.

When I see the real stuff, it is usually <snip> a gram or <snip> an 8th.

Last edited by a moderator:
"You've been dhooped!
And yes smoking enough of the stuff will make you light headed, sleepy, and mellow. But certainly not from opiates."

How much would you have to smoke to get effects from that incense?

A buddy of mine got some stuff that looked like that from a guy in Detroit (see March 05 Microgram for huge opium seizure there), and the guy had it in little logs like that. We smoked just a tiny bit at a time and I got a decent morphine-like buzz each time. It also worked well in my Volcano vaporizer.

Last edited:
actually, I recently heard of a service with some sick opium. the mail order system will never die it seems

its around where i'm at in the Southwest... finding it is hard. Luckily, for the time being... i found a pretty steady connect of some great stuff.

I think as most people said odd's are if your buying opium specially on the east coast its really just tar, or incense tar cut. On the west coast its most likely the same thing with a few exceptions of hippish areas i.e. Oregon Washington and Nor. Cali.

I mean i have seen real opium twice and both times it was grown by asian inmmigrants in there back yard and kept in very small tight circles of friends and family..... my only in was my ex g.f. who was from vietnam and her grandma actually grew it.

ATF said:
It comes around here (way N. Cali)
phactor said:
You can find the real stuff out in Northern California for sale occasionally.

Is there any particular reason that it may be more common in Northern California than Southern California, or anywhere else for that matter?

Where I'm at, in OH. I haven't seen opium around in a LONG time. It's been at least four or five years.

Iv had real opium maybe 3 times.

the rest was soapium or tar. I would rather have heroin anyways. opium high isn't shit compared to banging dope.

ya..haha i can relate to this post

bought some fake ass incense last year...it was blackish browinish and smelled dilish and "you gotta smoke it with a couple of bowls man" haha

btw...its not very likely that you are gettting real opium

the majority of the heroin in U.S. is made from poppy plants oversees which are harvested for opium and instantly converted to heroin...shipped to U.S. and cut to shit...it would be ineffecient for the drug smugglers to smuggle opium as it takes up more space and is less potent thus less expensive...you might be gettin real shit from someone who grows locally and knows what their doin

my freinds been growing this shit outside for 2 years now (every summer) its really the only way i know how to get it and theres alot of bullshit opium out there, its fun but i dont like that you have to (should) smoke it, i prefer snorting or shooting my drugs

its really easy to grow btw, if you guys like it then just go and buy a few seeds next spring, youll have more than you can smoke

Good shit down south. Anywhere from <snip> a g.

please see this thread regarding price discussion within the forum.

Last edited by a moderator: