OPIUM in america.

jam uh weezy

Bluelighter
generally how much does one pay for x amount of opium?

how often do you see opium come around your parts?

any other random tidbits are welcome.

It comes around here (way N. Cali), rarely, usually in the summer. Prices vary, depending on whether its a hitchhiker trying to make some survival money, or a more organized person trying to make some real$. But its usually a once a year thing, very rare.
I would rather grow my own

Just got my 100 th post awesome . Well i use pods to make a very strong tea so i consider that a form of opium. But im also growing some nice ones in the garden that i will get some sweet smoke off of in a few months =D

Tea is nothing like smokable opium.

call it opium tea, whatever, but it's nothing alike.

the opium around where i live isnt actually opium, its sopium haha, i havent seen any really opium for years. All these stupid kids buy that shit online and try to say its good. At least i can tell the difference, so i dont even bother to buy any. But street the prices r like 20 a gram, thats for the sopium.

i got $15/gram at a psytrance fest, and i think $40 for an eighth. first time finding it, everyone who bought it said it was good, and one girl said she hadnt had any in years, but smoked it and vouched for the good quality.

it was very moldable and a little stretchy, smelled like flowers, and you could see where it was (barely) cut with dragon's blood. someone else was sayin it was heroin cut w/ dragon's blood, i dont think it was.....either way, i smoked it, friends smoked it, we liked it, it was def an opiate, and worth the price.

ATF said:
It comes around here (way N. Cali), rarely

admittedly i have not been on the lookout for opium, but i would agree with the statement above. i used to see it around a bit more in my heavier rave days. the stoners would sprinkle some opium on a bowl of weed, but other than that i've never seen a lot of opium use in my circles. now that you mention it, i wouldn't mind if opium made the rounds here occasionally. i remember really not liking the smell of it (smoked) but it's been a while.

psyoid said:
i got $15/gram at a psytrance fest, and i think $40 for an eighth. first time finding it, everyone who bought it said it was good, and one girl said she hadnt had any in years, but smoked it and vouched for the good quality

i was pretty surprised to see opium there... i wasn't aware that it made the rounds in those circles.

Well, now's the time to be asking around. The poppies are just beginning to be ready for scoring if they were planted in spring.

As far as cost goes, in my experience, it's a bit of a seller's market (opium's exotic, rare etc.). On the other hand, you can go cop some diesel for $20. I've seen a gram of O go for anywhere from $25/g-$50/g.

Ive had tons of fake opium before, but i think ive only smoked the rela thing once. It was purchased from some persian guys my friend was neighbors with. Im pretty sure it was real because it didnt look like the usual stuff and it made me feel like i had taken vicodin or some other type of opiate. Also it was brown and gummy, not black and sticky like that fake opium crap. No doubt there is caches of it in the states, but it seems to be in small circles of foreign immigrants and nationals.

Heron is just more bang for the buck and thats why you dont see much opium being openly sold.

Most of the "opium" you'll find at shows and at raves is actually fake. Sometimes incense, sometimes tar dope, sometimes incense cut with tar dope.... its a very old trick.... I've heard of it going back as far as 80s dead shows.

The only way your really going to get it is if you know a person with a connection from an area where it is found or you know a person growing poppies. You can find the real stuff out in Northern California for sale occasionally.

Real opium is extremely hard to come by, because it is almost always converted into heroin within a stone's throw away of the poppy fields. I'm not saying it's impossible to score, but anything sold as "opium" in the U.S. is quite likely black tar heroin.

psyoid said:
i got $15/gram at a psytrance fest, and i think $40 for an eighth. first time finding it, everyone who bought it said it was good, and one girl said she hadnt had any in years, but smoked it and vouched for the good quality.

it was very moldable and a little stretchy, smelled like flowers, and you could see where it was (barely) cut with dragon's blood. someone else was sayin it was heroin cut w/ dragon's blood, i dont think it was.....either way, i smoked it, friends smoked it, we liked it, it was def an opiate, and worth the price.

LOL, sorry bro, but if this is the description of "opium" you've been smoking...

you've been smoking
post-6-1043368923.jpg

Laxmi Dhoop incense

You've been dhooped!
And yes smoking enough of the stuff will make you light headed, sleepy, and mellow. But certainly not from opiates.

^lmfao....thats great. youve been dhooped.

I know a kid who bought an ounce of that stuff for 400$. He kept swearing to me it was real but when i smoked some and it didnt relieve my opiate WD symptoms, it looked like he was going to cry lol.

Drives me nuts trying to explain to people that their 'opium' is not real.....

Dhooped. That is great.

I gotta buy some of that just to show people by example.

dhooped...i agree...luckily i hate the smell of that stuff...its too flowery sweet for me
when i've smoked real opium, it aint exactly a pleasant tasting smoke...not weed harsh or dmt like, but it aint sweet
the only time i tried to buy a quantity, like 2 grams...i thought it looked like tar...the price was halved....and it was tar
tar too aint a sweet smoke....and a great mix with hash and expresso....lots of expresso....

yep...sticky shit always fake...i used to get that garbage all the time...neva got me high.....and they always used to say "just smoke weed with it" fuckin bullshit...only real way to get real shit is if they person personally grew it himself I'm tellin u got it at some remote festival a couple years back from some dude who grew his own mush too...wonderful...prob the best mush ive eva had too.