• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opioid WD Induced Restless Leg Syndrome.

Gaz_hmmmm

Bluelighter
Does anyone know anything that's good for relieving RLS?

So far I know magnesium supplements and quinine, anything else?

I don't know about other people.. this symptom for me is only present when I'm trying to sleep (which in turn makes me get absolutely zero sleep).

Something powerful that will knock you out for sleep is pretty important to have on hand. Tylenol PM is basic but that was a life-saver two years ago during a kick that still gives me nightmares. You will recover faster if you have something to sleep through the RLS. I'm sure people on this website have better sleep-aids.

Hey OP, I get wicked bad restless legs when I'm withdrawing. I would probably call "that feeling" my most dreaded symptom.

I second what Mofo said though. Gabapentinoids like the two he listed are a silver bullet for me and other people I know. They will also help with symptoms like anxiety and insomnia.

Can you get these? Do you have a doctor?

Good luck with that, my experience in the UK is doctors dont give a damn if you go to them because your sick & want to kick. You praise the Gods if you get a 3.75mg Zopiclone script if you tell them the truth why you need them. Pregabs are so hard to get over here now too if you haven't been on them for ages, you really have to accept the fact you will be ill my friend I'm sad to say, get a bit of weed & ride it out the best you can is my advice.

You really want to walk to the doctors while sick, wait around in a room full of people with possible Covid-19, be seen by a doctor that only vews you as a bloody junkie & is at best 50/50 going to tell you "Get out of here" then walk back to your home?

I wish you the best with it, tbh I'd pick that nasty twitchy leg thing over the horrific issue I have with my arse spraying like a hosepipe every hour tbh, each to their own though I guess.

Pregabalin is impossible to get as a new script in the US, unless you’re looking on dark markets. They’re even starting to crack down on gabapentin, but it’s not as hard to get as pregabalin. It doesn’t hurt to try.

RLS has always been my most dreaded w/d side effect. I naturally already have it. W/d intensifies it.

A hot shower or bath will temporarily relieve the symptoms... if you're well enough to find your way to the bathroom that is.