• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioid boofing, how long to wait to...go after

oxymoronccc

Greenlighter
Quick question, how long should one wait to poop after boofing a liquid solution with something like suboxone , started this method because the sub's are soon acidic and I have cavities I don't need made worse..

Damn no one answered, huh? Exactly the answer I came here looking for right now.

I know this usually goes without saying. I just want to make sure everyone knows that when you administer a drug rectally, it has to be in the form of a solution before it's administered. To just take a pill and stick it up your rectum would likely lead to a partial absorption of the pill/tablet i don't know, maybe 10%-20% before the majority would be cleared out the next time you defecate.

Anyway, if you have your pill/solution, which should ideally be less than 10ml of solution, you will absorb the majority of it within 15 minutes following administration. It's a pretty quick process really. Back in the day I'd be feeling the full-force of a dose within 10-15 minutes.

I'll say that in years of usage of this ROA as a secondary option, I've never actually had anything come back out. Some people apparently have issues with this, but I've never had this issue.

I tried this method with hydromorph and was surprised it worked so well.
I don't have many pills left so didn't want to iv. Just mixed it like a shot and nothing came back out.

I'm not going to beat a dead horse here. I believe the truth is that most people with normal control over their bowels can handle a suppository injection like this without losing any liquid. The fear of losing it is a much bigger issue than actually using it.

Don't insert or remove the syringe/tip to quickly, as the suction can cause a negligible loss of solution