• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opiates, Benzos, muscle relaxers

Strongswimmer

Greenlighter
So I just took 20mg of norcs, 20mg of flexeril, 3mg of lorazepam, 1mg of Xanax, and a soma. Should I be worried, I was told it was okay, but I'm inexperienced at taking pills.

In the future, don't wait until after you take something to consider whether or not it is safe. At this point, even if it isn't, there's not much we can do. :(

Just try and hang out somewhere safe and play some video games or something while you relax. I'm assuming you're lucid and actively forming memories which is a good sign. If you decide to take a nap or go to sleep, be sure to do it on your side just in case. I know people are afraid to seek medical attention in the event something goes wrong, but if you need to don't hesitate. Check your vitals the best you can every 30 or so minutes.

Also, if possible post updates here. It'd be nice to know you're okay, and hopefully having a good ass time. ;)

Yeah it went smooth, felt great. Upped it 60mg norco, 1mg Xanax, 4mg Lorazepam, 1400mg soma, and 40mg flexiril. ?? gonna be a good night.

be sure to be very careful when mixing that much soma with benzos and opiates. it can be very dangerous. just fyi

How did your experience go and are you ok? That seems like a dangerous combination of drugs. What are your tolerances like?

1400mg of soma? And flex is really hardly recreational . Interesting story I doubt you could type properly on those doses of mix