Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Opiates And Ritalin

iris1979

Greenlighter
Hiya this is my first post really I think and I'm shooting it off pretty quickly so apologies if this needs to be moderated a little, I can't remember if you do the SWIM thing or not so rhetorically speaking a long term opiate user who hasn't used anything slightly upper in about five years stumbles upon 30 mg ritalin I.V's it finds it surprisingly strong. (kind of thought it was baby stuff prob is to some readers) anyway all good (micron filters are awesome! thanking them loads lately 15 years of intravenous using and still able to manage a blood test) Anyway just curious as to whether should have a little less that the 135 mg daily methdone they are prescribed. Thanks in advance for advice.

(also thanks for all the knowledge gained while lurking there's a smart bunch here and probably if I had a minute no doubt I would've found what I needed to know without posting)

iris1979 said:
I can't remember if you do the SWIM thing

You could've found that out by reading our guidelines (under which it says, you must read before posting).

iris1979 said:
if I had a minute no doubt I would've found what I needed to know without posting)

I'm pretty lenient when it comes to people posting questions that could've been found out by searching, because I think it makes advice more salient and meaningful when directed personally at someone. But come on, don't rub it in our faces. Expecting people to spend 'a minute' on your thread when you didn't do the same just rubs me the wrong way.

Carry on...