• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Opiate Tier List

Crake

Bluelighter
I have a 15+ year history with opiates. Currently clean for over a year and have a pretty good life I have built over the past few years since getting off methadone, but still get tempted a couple times a month to throw it all away and get high again. Here I will give you my rankings for the ones I have tried, from BEST to WORST (is there actually a bad opiate?? YES!) with some little anecdotes.

All four of these tied for #1:

1. Poppy Tea- used to make mostly seed tea but we had some STRONG seeds. First tried in an attempt to stave off oxy withdrawal and got ROCKED by the tea. Long lasting, magical combo of alkaloids. Would have been my #1 favourite above all the rest, but the drawback is you will be buying or stealing pounds of seeds and will become known and hated at every grocery and bulk food store. I swear the bulk food chain in my town switched to washed seeds because of me.

1. Methadone- My dose was 120mg for multiple years, went perfectly with a tablet of diphenhydramine. Hit hard and the first few hours were awesome, and I could still nod out watching TV even later on in the day. Free daily dope, what is there not to like?

1. Oxycontin OG Purdue CDNs- First opiate I purchased in high school, Canadian version of the original OCs. Loved the ritual of prepping and crushing these guys. Miss the taste of that drip combined with the smell of Tim Hortons washrooms where I would snort my pills off the toilet tank. These were more pure times, where the only fentanyl that existed came out of a patch. These times will only ever be a dream for you kids. If I use again, these are what I want if they still exist.

1. Hydrocodone HYCODAN COUGH SYRUP- First actual opiate I tried. Prescribed for bronchitis when I was like 16? My whole family had it and was prescribed it, so I ended up using the leftovers in each of their bottles too. I will never forget the first time, playing Diablo 1 and the feeling of euphoria that hit me from 15mg. Have only had it a couple times since, as it's not common in Canada, but love it and will always love it.

2. Heroin brown putty- Smoking this stuff off foil was godly. One of the sweetest tastes in the world. Only got to have this for a few months as then they started mixing in colored streaks of fent. Shame. But if you were using in SW Ontario around 2016 2017 you know this brown putty I'm talking about.

3. U47700- the cocaine of opiates? Some kind of research opiate that was popular on DNMs in around 2015 maybe? Guy would mail it from BC in a cardboard CD envelope with a blank DVD. Very short acting so you go through it quickly, but it was pretty good stuff. Good memories getting blasted and playing CSGO on this. Take me back please.

4. Morphine- classic. Pretty chill and smooth high, not as euphoric for me as some of the others. Never was my first choice but I learned to love it as I got older.

5. Hydromorphone- available as BEADS (hydromorphContin) or Ds. Injecting beads was a big contributor to my friends death (rip KK). Honestly, never really experienced it much on it's own as I was doing it on top of high dose methadone, so never really felt much even when banging it. When they started handing out D8s like candy here they became dirt cheap, allowing me to build a habit consisting of literal DOZENS per day. High to me was always mediocre.

6. Fent- once they started mixing other shit in with fent I had one bad experience then never used it again. They mixed in some kind of dissociative, which some people LOVED, but it was such a gross high for me I never smoked it again after that. Ranking may be reconsidered if I ever got to try a pure patch on its own or something.

7. Suboxone- gross. The devil.

Oxycodone (CDN 80) OxyContin - Canadian Purdue Pharma (Pickering Ontario Manufactured)
Oxy-IR 5mg - Purdue Pharma

Amazing Oxycodone REAL Oxys……not those American OC 80 lol….. our were CDN 80 🇨🇦 Green & Mean

snorting them off some sketchy Timmies toilet top lol…..brooooo…..WTF?

The smell of ZIPPO lighter fluid immediately takes me back 10 years ago, using my USMC Ka-Bar combat knife handle base to crush the CDN 80’s, place powder on a clean sterile polished spoon, clean bottle water, fresh 30 ga 1cc insulin syringe, drawn up and BANGED …..always using my zippo resting on bedroom desk table, flame 🔥 just delicate, just enough to dissolve, that smell of zippo even when I light my smoke to this day reminds me of injecting Oxy 80’s ……even adding a little Cocaine for a Speedball

(yes I know, heat bad, etc) I was freakn 25 and not as informed ESPECIALLY with heating Hydromorph Contin beads which gave me endocarditis inflammation of the heart and sent me to hospital given potent steroidal anti inflammatory meds.

Dilaudid 2mg & Hydromorph-Contin 9mg (Canadian Purdue Pharma) ……greatly potent Hydromorphone hcl was closest to Heroin but NOWHERE close to as euphoric & pleasurable as oral Oxycodone TEC’s / Oxy-IR / CDN 80’s

Injecting Hydromorphone hit Hard ……I’d crush 4-5 tablets of those tiny peach Dilaudid 2mg and add a XR capsule of Hydromorph Contin 9mg crushed beads …..stupidly adding heat melting all the bad stuff …..but injecting Dilaudid was POWER AS F@CK, my legs would go numb immediately for some reason and that opioid surge would hit my brain like a hit from Mike Tyson

Oral Methadone 80mg daily in the end 10+ years already……Methadone is absolutely GREAT as a synthetic Full mu-receptor agonist, actually very pleasurable surprisingly. At the beginning of starting 30mg, raising to 40, then 50 I would be HIGH as f@ck after an hour then full onset snuck in.

I use to shoot illicit street Heroin of unknown purity & makeup, but definitely had some great dope many times, many times….my guy was great…..over 15 years ago before all that commie Fentanyl flooded B.C. Canada from f@ck’’n China. The H I usually got was a beautiful light beige/tan and had a pungent vinegar odour….I have no way of knowing but it’s Diacetylmorphine content was most likely significant for the POWERFUL euphoric rush I always got, I would nod off so hard I woke up in an Esso parking lot after injecting in the bathroom, had a cigarette burned down to my fingers ashes on my lap, window open, 9pm dark out…..came to like wtf happened lol

Methadone 80mg is truly an Amazing opioid narcotic analgesic medication for long term chronic pain conditions and is very pleasurable, euphoric, potent as f@ck, and long lasting

Oxycodone is HANDS DOWN the most euphoric pleasurable I’ve EVER experienced in my entire lifetime, far out passing I.V. Hydromorphone or H. Even oral administration, Oxycodone isn’t the sleepy nod….it’s the energetic, uplifting, social butterfly, outgoing inner warmth, friends with everyone, chatting up everyone, etc….but that overwhelming inner warmth & comfort, Soooo giddy & happy inside, like a 1,000 birthdays & Christmas morning all wrapped up in a single tablet. An extremely effective narcotic painkiller with ungodly euphoric properties. So much that OxyContin caused an opioid crisis from Purdue aggressive sales and marketing, doctor incentive & kickbacks, sending doctors to Caribbean vacations, fat bonus for sales reps…..Sackler family making Billions upon Billions forever changing the field of prescription opioid medications, doctors scared to prescribe needed meds for people whom genuinely need them.

Oxycodone & Methylphenidate (Ritalin) were the two drugs to ever give me Euphoria……wish I was 21 again with a massive stockpile of both drugs, baseline tolerance to everything…..by brain would just MELT with opioid / dopaminergic euphoric ecstasy

Last edited:
The smell of ZIPPO lighter fluid immediately takes me back 10 years ago, using my USMC Ka-Bar combat knife handle base to crush the CDN 80’s, place powder on a clean sterile polished spoon, clean bottle water, fresh 30 ga 1cc insulin syringe, drawn up and BANGED …..always using my zippo resting on bedroom desk table, flame 🔥 just delicate, just enough to dissolve, that smell of zippo even when I light my smoke to this day reminds me of injecting Oxy 80’s ……even adding a little Cocaine for a Speedball
It's funny how our brains make these associations, for you it is zippo lighter fluid. For me it was the smell of shit and piss coming out from a public toilet right round the block from alex's house( my former morphine dealer back in the day RIP). Man he was the best plug ever, I'd call him any fucking time of the day and 90% of the time he'd be available. I've copped a shot at 3 am, 4am, 5am, 6am coming out from a club sometimes. Fun times.