• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opiate Sweet Spot

RedRumm

Greenlighter
've been messing around with opiates for about 5 years now. However recently I had shoulder surgery and was prescribed Percocet for the pain. My typical feel-good dose is about 30mg of oxy. However lately 30mg doesn't always give me the buzz I want, so I'll take something like 40-50mg to try to just get in a state of pure bliss. But when I've taken this amount I end up throwing up and feeling rather dysphoric instead of feeling incredibly good.

So I guess my question is: is there a sort of sweet spot for a person's unique tolerance? If anything more than 35mg makes me sick, is that the most euphoria I'm going to get? If I want more euphoria, would I need to use a different opiate? How can I increase my euphoria?

Thank y'all for the help.

Are these actual percocets with acetaminophen in them? If so, that could be the cause of your nausea. You definitely need to do a cold water extraction on them if thats the case. If not, then maybe you just need to space the oxy out a little bit.

Yeah they have acetaminophen in them. I was only considering the maximum daily dose. Is there a limit on how much acetaminophen you should consume in one sitting?

There is its between 2-3 grams depending on body weight. Do à search on CWE or cold water extraction your kidneys Will thank you

Yes, acetaminophen is very toxic to the liver. Please be careful as it's one of the most common accidental overdoses that results in death. People don't realize how harmful it is at levels not that far above theraputic doses.

With a simple cold water extraction, you should be able to relieve the nausea and get on with your high

With a simple cold water extraction, you should be able to relieve the nausea and get on with your high
This. I don't get nauseous from opiates at all, regardless of the dose, but the first time I abused painkillers it was Vicoden 5/500s, and I made the mistake of taking too much APAP and was left feeling nauseous. Laying down relieved it almost instantly, and that much APAP doesn't cause nausea for me anymore, but if you aren't used to it it can definitely ruin a high.

Nausea meds work for me they make it better plus you don't feel sick, but if you do get some whether it's over the counter or prescription start at the lower dose of oxy just to be safe incase it potentates it or makes you extra drowsy and find your number from there just be careful with it