• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opiate Extraction from Poppy Straw (Similar to Polish Kompot Heroin.).

Gaz_hmmmm

Bluelighter
Not sure if this is allowed but I’m not asking how to synth anything just the first few steps in what is/was known as Polish kompot Heroin.

On a scale of one to ten how easy is it for someone who’s only done high school chemistry to use ion-exchange resin to extract the opiates from poppy straw and then extract the opiates from that?

I’d read you need acidic ion-exchange resin, is that different than regular ion-exchange resin or is it all the same?

Does anyone have any tips/ways to do this?

I’m guessing the ion-exchange remains on eBay will be good enough?

Thanks!

I don't think ion exchange resin is 100% necessary. Although it Is the most high yielding way.

I've heard simply boiling the straw uj a mix of solvents (solvent 646?) H20, acetone, toluene perhaps filtering out plant matter and evaporating to a glaze on a plate finalized by acylation with acetic anhydride directly on the plate in the oven will produce a usable product.

Try using Google translate and searching phrases in polish and Russian to get some guidelines

Would using the resin be easiest or the solvents?

Which would be safest?

Not sure if this is allowed but I’m not asking how to synth anything just the first few steps in what is/was known as Polish kompot Heroin.

On a scale of one to ten how easy is it for someone who’s only done high school chemistry to use ion-exchange resin to extract the opiates from poppy straw and then extract the opiates from that?

I’d read you need acidic ion-exchange resin, is that different than regular ion-exchange resin or is it all the same?

Does anyone have any tips/ways to do this?

I’m guessing the ion-exchange remains on eBay will be good enough?

Thanks!
First time posting. Sorry if this is slightly off topic. But has anyone used a honeybee cannabis extractor for poppies? A butane extraction? Wow that could possibly cut effort and time in half or more.. Tell me its been tried before.

First time posting. Sorry if this is slightly off topic. But has anyone used a honeybee cannabis extractor for poppies? A butane extraction? Wow that could possibly cut effort and time in half or more.. Tell me its been tried before.

Welcome :)

So poppies actives are alkaloids whereas cannabinoids are not considered alkaloids. There’s a big difference in solubility between the two. The alkaloids would need to be freebased and then maybe it would work.

-GC