• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Opiate addicts.... How do you feel about dilauded hydromorphone?

i snorted em. shot meth for years before i quit and ended up addicted to hydros. never picked up the needle with hydros though. i didn' it a couple times but snorting them i felt like the more mild but waaaaay longer lasting effects were more suitable for the life i had to/wanted to lead. much more functional if you know what i mean.

I only did hydromorphone once or twice at the height of my opiate addiction back in 2012-2013 . Nowadays I'm on suboxone and I've been playing with the doseage amount and been from 24mg down to about 4-6 mg 2mg 2-3times a day. My question is how long would it take for the blocker to recede in order to shoot this 2mg dilly I got for 2bucks from a friend who knew nothing about opiates. I wanna feel that rush again. Mind you i'm about 2 months clear of my invega injection which fucking blocks all euphoria from ANY drug it was the worst when i'd shoot up meth-no rush no euphoria nothing except i got horny. I took meth about a month ago and I definitely got high I know the half life of invega is like 24-49days times that by 5 for it to be fully clear . I'm saving the dilly for a rainy day when I wanna catch a buzz on that particular rainy day. What should I do. How long should I wait if I want to the full experience and will it work if i've been on suboxone for a 2 years ?

P.S. I also take diazapam 20mg a day but tappering down from a bad benzo habit for the past six months I made a post about it when this all started about temazapam. Anywho lemme know what's up - if this is gonna make me OD or something

I'm curious to hear people's opinions on dilauded. A lot of addicts love it and speak about it as if it is the Holy grail but I get next to nothing from injecting a full 8 and think it's absolute garbage. I have never gotten a high from it. At most if I shoot an 8mg I'll get a brief warm flush for a moment then it's gone. I can shoot another 8mg right after that with even less warm flush and no discernible high. What is it people like about them?
I always loved Dilaudid.....the IV rush is an incredible pins and needles type...and I always found the high wonderful although not very long lasting

I'm not addicted to opiates but I do love and have a significant tolerance to them. I only experienced iv Dilaudid once, but I believe I would marry it and have its babies if I could. Incredible rush that blows everything else I ever tried completely out of the water.

When I was a very heavy opioid user i didn't like them at all. Had to use a ton and it made me edgy like hydrocodone (no surprise here as hydrocodone's active metabolite is hydromorphone). I remember injecting a few 8mg tablets and felt like it was a huge waste of money. I'm sure I'd enjoy it now. Still, its not nearly as relaxing and full-bodied as heroin. I had a hard time sleeping on it as it was pretty stimulating and again, edgy. I'd be haply to have some in front of me now though (though I definitely wouldn't shoot it). Yet i actually probably would shoot it if I somehow came across a vial of hydromorphone formulated for parenteral use. Haven't injected anything in 10 years with the rule being that I can't inject anything that doesn't come in a non-expired, non-veterinary vial /ampules. But a vial of dilaudid hp would be an exception i suppose.