Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Open Air Scenes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite part about driving into the hood:

"AYYYYO WHITE BOY!! WHAT YOU NEED??"

Works every time. I have multiple phone connects, so I usually avoid this method. But I guess if worst comes to worst, you can almost always find something.

"....looks like you guys are the boys."

Hahaha, I don't know how I just now seen that. What a fuckin classic response. Around here a few people call it boy but EVERYBODY here calls the cops the boys. Most people I know just call it D, as in "whats good with that D?" or whatever(short for diesel). A lot of people here call stamps "dips" too, at least the people I know. Like "Whats them dips hittin for?"

One time I was in OH and it was like the first time I had been there and I was super fuckin sick so the first hooker I seen workin at 9am I was like "whats good with that d?" she looked at me like I was fuckin crazy I'm like "you know, some dips" still lookin at me like I'm crazy, finally I was like "HERAWN YOU KNOW, HEROIN!?" she's like "Aw, why didn't you just say that in the first place?" I had to laugh about it later. A lot of people out there call it dog food, I ain't no mufuckin dog tho so I don't like callin it that.

Lol dude well yeah when the guy said that I ended up finally going, "the heron?" And it was definitely a no-go. Fortunately I got a ride down to my usual spot last night and scooped and am about to head out in an hour or so to scrounge up some loot and do the same so it's alllll good. Unless my ride don't come through. Lol.

I have a sixth sense, when it comes to gettin dope on streets.:/

If youre havin trouble ask the street people that are loitering in small groups..if dealer isnt in group, the people will know him..

Also you may be in wrong area..in my case i have stumbled on areas that has people that just drink n smoke rock or do crystal .. they dont know anything bout black .

Shits too easy.. its the hustlin thats hard.

Like right now i gota hustle n get well..

Ladies and gents please refrain from using exact locations. We can't have this turning into a step by step directory for each city. Thank you

it is called boy but you probably won't have much luck just going downtown and asking around. whenever I go down to pick up I always go to the same gas station and use the atm, and when I'm downthere at night I'll get the head nod when I'm going back to my car their always selling crack. from what I've heard theres really no open air in milwaukee but I was lucky and got introdused right away so I'm not too sure . good luck though

really. dammit. i'm actually about to go out to talk to the bums in a bit, lol. we'll see how it goes and i'll keep everyone posted.

introcutions

Find a junkie or crack head tell them you will hit them off with a bag as long as they introduce you to there man.... always works when you feel there is no hope... Than you meet there dealer man, who knows your cool because your introduced through a customer and get his number and your good to go

Hi,

not always a quick introduce and you're good though.

I'm a pretty "straight" looking old dude (beard, scares, limp, brace, tattoos) but it took AT LEAST a half dozen visits at the local D store (I prefer Ds here to the random nature of the dope scene... there IS dope... but strength varies from "well it's dope" to "damn this is good shit"... a D is always a D)

though I seem to be on the good list now... so now that's settled... no meeting up with my bud... driving over a few blocks... copping... then back to the cars etc.... which got to be a hassle... and being a polite bastard I would kick him back a D...

and.... since I can get syringes cheap and easy (and he for some reason can't) I keep him in syringes... at 15$/100 it's not a big deal ya know

and I know he's not a cop... he can cold shake and hit a vein faster than anybody I've ever seen!

Hahaha, I don't know how I just now seen that. What a fuckin classic response. Around here a few people call it boy but EVERYBODY here calls the cops the boys. Most people I know just call it D, as in "whats good with that D?" or whatever(short for diesel). A lot of people here call stamps "dips" too, at least the people I know. Like "Whats them dips hittin for?"

One time I was in OH and it was like the first time I had been there and I was super fuckin sick so the first hooker I seen workin at 9am I was like "whats good with that d?" she looked at me like I was fuckin crazy I'm like "you know, some dips" still lookin at me like I'm crazy, finally I was like "HERAWN YOU KNOW, HEROIN!?" she's like "Aw, why didn't you just say that in the first place?" I had to laugh about it later. A lot of people out there call it dog food, I ain't no mufuckin dog tho so I don't like callin it that.

Here (west tennessee) it's Dog Food... or Boy... old guys call it Boy.

but Dog Food everybody knows what Dog Food is.

What is the best timeframe to go cop in an open air scene?

Like 11-4? When do they usually get on da streets ?

I notice if you go through around 8pm-8am you have to middle man it majority of the time... It is the junkies/crack heads that out around those times.... but don't get me wrong some might be hustling or know someone who is... Can always go through one of them if you throw a bag there way

I notice more cops during the day than late at night.. can always hit up a methadone clinic that is open early or a needle exchange and give that a go if all fails

i always find 8am -2pm the more comfortable times to go cop

where i go the D is 24/7 tho soo they're out whenever, but forwhatever reason i like to care of my shit early on in the day

Status
Not open for further replies.