• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opana 20mg ER

tipptipp

Greenlighter
I have looked everywhere for any information on these pills, and cant find anything dated beyond 2012.

I have Green Opana 20 mg ER and taking them orally is not helping my pain at all. Withdrawal is starting to set in. All previous posts I was able to find related to these specific pills, and how to get around the time release, were all from 2012 or earlier. I need to find a way to get more of the medicine at once as my pain right now is very high. The pill gels up if I put it in my mouth, I cannot bite it or file it down. I took two this morning (9:15 am CST and then 11:00 am CST) and its currently 3:24. I feel no pain relief and slight withdrawal setting in.

Can anyone provide me with current, accurate information specific to my medication- Green Opana ER 20mg, that will help me get more of the medicine outside of the time release?

Thank you very much.

Im sure I have posted in the wrong area but I am not feeling well and have spent hours trying to look this up on my own.

I don't think it will help you immediately. But you should be able to drop them in a shot glass with some Coca-Cola that is acidic and similar to stomach environment. Then let them sit 12 hours or longer if you want to be sure to get it at. Swirling it occasionally will probably help and I think eventually you will see the white medicine coming out of holes in the side.

Then chug it. Or plug it.

Ok so if I put one whole pill in the shot glass tonight and let it soak overnight, then in the morning I just drink what's in the shot glass? If that helps wear down the time release and I take it orally, with that bioavailability I should get around 10% of the 20mg? And Dr Pepper ok to substitute for Coke?

Really wont do much. The coca cola thing works with OP oxy because once you break the time release you have an IR form of high bioavailability oxycodone.

Oxymorphone unfortunately has a terrible oral ba. Short of doing an alcohol extraction theres not much you can do OP. And if you cant even file them down, you will never get anymore out of them.

Youre up the creek without a paddle with those

There used to be a great thread around here that listed the bioavailabilities, based on the route of administrations. I couldn't find it though, but opana has a horrible oral ba ( 10% ), however if you eat a fatty meal beforehand, you'll feel a noticeable difference. I know rectal administration has a higher ba, but I cant give you a number seeing as I cant find that thread! But it's an option..

- Hopeless 7nos

I have a buddy that has had much experience with gel opanas tipptipp. I myself used to prefer the crushable opana 30s, they only have a coating and you can scrape the coating off and crush it into a fine powder like a roxy. But with these rubber (gel) opanas they are a pain in the ass to work with. The ONLY way you will be able to get any sort of pain relief/high off these is to obtain a Dremol tool at a local store cheap and grind the pill into powder and snort it. Take a pair of needle nose pliers to hold it over a bowl so you dont lose the powder and scrape into a pile and snort it. ONLY DO A VERY LITTLE BIT AT A TIME!! This way is also more dangerous because it is all instant and you dont want to od! I am telling you this way is a hundred times more potent it is the only way it has ever worked for my buddy. Only bad part is it turns to gel in your nose BUT it works a thousand times better. The BA orally is only 10% and snorting it is upwards of 70-80%. Big difference, hope this helps brother stay safe and remember ONLY SMALL LINES TO START WITH!!

Try to get your doctor to prescribe you some Roxicodone. This is an instant release oxy which is better for treating acute pain.

Or get the generic oxymorphone prescribed--which are not the plasticy pills but regular kind that can be crushed /snorted if necessary

I now have 40 mg Opana ER, the G74 ones. I have been snorting them and they are great, but I've heard that you can plug them or do an enema with them and it makes the medicine last longer and the high is supposed to be great. I found a thread here a while ago which detailed how to make the liquid for the enema with the powder to fluid ratio but now I can't find it and have looked all over. Pillhead do you know anything about this or can you help me find the info. Don't want to do too much because I understand the BA is much greater when administered this way. Any insight?