• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OP 80 help

Mr31

Greenlighter
So there is an OP 80 pill (OxyContin).
How much would someone with little/no tolerance need to take/chew to get a good buzz? The pill is not OC so it will be harder to abuse but any suggestions would help. Also is there still a chance that the someone with no tolerance would even feel good?

I wouldn't do more than 15-20mg if I didn't have a tolerance. Prob would start w/ 10 & gauge the effects maybe take another 10 an hour later if need be. But man as someone who wishes they could go back & be in your shoes. Please save yourself & your loved ones a life time of battling the monster that is addiction. Throw it away give it to a "friend" shit sell it make the $ if that's what it takes to get it away from you . It just isn't worth it man I promise you. It's not worth being consumed by it & stunting all progress you can make in life. & it's not worth it psychologically. I'm 3 yrs clean man & I still go back & forth everyday w/ whether I want to do an OC or not. After almost 4 years w/o them.... Everyday I have to fight myself, it gets fuckin tiring & holds you back dude. Either way you will make your own decision I just wish you the best man , just telling you what I wish someone would have told me.

about 1/4 of the pill assuming the time release is still in effect if not and the time release is defeated 10-15mgs will have you feelin mighty good.

I remember I ate a whole OP 80 without any tolerance when I was newer to opiates. Cut it up into 4 pieces and swallowed them all.

Needless to say I was super high for a long time afterwords. I'd recommend you start with a quarter of the pill and go from there. OPs blow for people with a tolerance, I leave them in coke overnight after cutting them up into as many pieces as possible.

I remember back in the day before i had an opiate tolerance I had an OxyContin 80mg tab. I bit off a little tiny piece and swallowed it . gave me a real nice buzz.

No more than a quarter pill.

You may be able to handle a half pill but a 40 op with little tolerance had a friend of mine sick for hours.

20mgs max - once you get tolerant to 20mgs then walk away from this drug until your tolerance is gone before even thinking about taking it again.

I have a pretty good tolerance, been doing opiates daily for a couple years, and just did 2 twenties (total40mg) and feel fantastic, and getting a lot of work done (they motivate me). FWIW I take a dremel tool with the little sandpaper wheel in it and sand them into powder, put it in a spoon, take it orally then wash it down with a redbull. I spread out a sheet of tin foil to sand the pill down, but you have to watch what side of the wheel you push the pill against so it throws the powder on the foil, and not up in the air. I tried a bunch of different methods and dremel attachments, but much to my surprise, the heavy grit sandpaper roller is the best, and I never get any visible sand or brown specs in it (I thought I would before I tried it). Of course this would never be safe for IV, but I'm past that stage of the game. Too many scars, of all kinds. Breaktime's over, back to work, have fun, but priority one, be safe, you can't "un-take" stuff.

Mr31, everyone gave you great advice. Developing a life long tolerance sucks. I would if possible, start at 10mg. I have a great tolerance I can handle a original formula OC80. Right now, I can completely get relief easily from a Percocet 10/325. This is why you start low. Avoid tolerance issues. With no tolerance, a 80mg pill could kill someone in the right situation. Like others said, if you want to chance it and get blown away, a quarter of a pill/20 Mg would be the max. Lets not forget, don't drink booze, or do other drugs, if you plan on eating any amount of the pill. You need to know how you react by just taking a piece of the pill. Buddy, this is simply harm reduction. Nobody wants to see you or watch you get sick. 20 Mg maximum. I suggest you start with 10 Mg. Stay safe. Speed King