• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Op 20mg ???

CrybabyJunkDrawer92

Greenlighter
I know they're extended release . . . but is there a way that I can make them hit quicker and all at once ?
I just have two 20mg OP . . . hoping they will work 😭
I have a few friends saying they are basically useless , but I'm hoping they're wrong ?
I'm a current H smoker . . . and provious IV H user for almost 10 years .
First time posting , sorry if I didn't do it right :)

@CrybabyJunkDrawer92
You got any oral syringes? Crush, mix with water and plug if so ;)
If not, crush, wrap both in 1 rizla or bit of tissue and parachute!
Or if you cant even be bothered to do that just chew them up together and swallow.
Pretty sure snorting won't work it'll just clog up your nose due to the extended release formula.

Also, welcome to BL!

@CrybabyJunkDrawer92
You got any oral syringes? Crush, mix with water and plug if so ;)
If not, crush, wrap both in 1 rizla or bit of tissue and parachute!
Or if you cant even be bothered to do that just chew them up together and swallow.
Pretty sure snorting won't work it'll just clog up your nose due to the extended release formula.

Also, welcome to BL!
jhjhsdi, you’re spot on as usual, friend.
Don’t waste these by snorting them. I’ve done everything but IV these. I would take the advice of crushing these, wrapping them in a tiny bit of tissue and parachuting them.

There is a microwave method for OPs where you have to nuke them for a certain amount of time and it melts the gel and allows you to crush them. Every time I tried this method I always ended up with a burnt pill, so I always just eat them. Oxy works pretty well taken orally on an empty stomach so they’re not useless in my opinion.