• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

[only posting this 9 days on as I was paranoid I'd jinkx it lol) My Pharmacy Messed Up in the BEST WAY!

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
I'm prescribed 2 x 30mg codeine phosphate 4 times a day and it's a 14 day repeat prescription. So I always get 4 boxes of 28 tablets for each prescription. I have no idea how I got so insanely lucky, but my pharmacy accidentally gave me 4 boxes of ONE HUNDRED tablets. So instead of 112 I got 400.

Normally the boxes have one strip of 28 and come that way (as in the blister pack is still sealed as 4 boxes of 28 is the exact number I need, so the pharmacist doesn't need to add or remove any) but this time - the boxes still coming sealed - each contained 4 strips of 25 instead.

God is GOOOODDDDDD YA'LL (and I'm an atheist).

Hell, I'll even throw in a אלוהים הוא טוב and an Allahu Akbar

They may pull you up on this if they realise their fuck up and stop giving you tablets until you're caught up. It might be prudent to wait until your next refill to celebrate x

Yeah, I've kept that in mind, but since it's been 9 (actually, 10) days, I'll get my next refill in 2 days (I always ask for it 2 days early and nobody ever questions it). I've celebrated a little but been restrained with it just in case that happens. The label they printed on each box SAYS 28 tablets, so that'll be what they have on record and IF they end up mentioning it I'm gonna deny the fuck out of it, but yeah, I'm keeping enough to get by on in case that happens.

My shrink once accidentally refilled my adderall as 30mg instead of 10mg on the script pad. I was quite happy. He realized his mistake next appointment and it never happened again:(

He didn't mention it.

Be careful man I remember some other bler said this happened to them and the pharmacy ended finding out and calling back asking them to return the extra pills after they had used a bunch up.

Once got only half my monthly morphine script by mistake and I didn't even notice until a week or two later. When I called back they were very quickly able to notice their mistake by checking their inventory and gave me to rest. I'm not sure exactly how they do things in the UK but I imagine they keep very strict control of their inventory like in the US.

Just be careful to not take the extra ones in crazy excess, or it'll suck going down to your regular dose.

So far I've only been taking extra as I NEED (I'm severely under-prescribed for my pain) and only taking extra every other day rather than every day. I've also put 100 away to keep to use sparingly in future when my script really isn't enough or the times I run out 2 or 3 days early, plus another 100 for like EMERGENCIES.

If you get it again like that, keep some boxes unsealed, probe it or X-ray it to ensure there’s 100 instead 28 and than, than sue producer for 17.2 millions $ when 28 boxes get back cuz people will end up on fent this way. One day 100 and another 28, isn’t that when in USA it’s time to search the streets in desperation?

I also got some with 100 instead 28 and I’m willing to settle for 666$ and I’ll throw in deleting this post too..

If you get it again like that, keep some boxes unsealed, probe it or X-ray it to ensure there’s 100 instead 28 and than, than sue producer for 17.2 millions $ when 28 boxes get back cuz people will end up on fent this way. One day 100 and another 28, isn’t that when in USA it’s time to search the streets in desperation?

I also got some with 100 instead 28 and I’m willing to settle for 666$ and I’ll throw in deleting this post too..

What would there be to sue FOR?
Also, I don't live in the United States. Outside of America, suing is MUCH less common, especially for minor things.

Ordered by refill yesterday and it came today so they never found out and I can now celebrate xD
Thanks to everyone who warned me to be careful just in case, though!