One Love ~ May 10th ~ Amazura Ballroom, Queens NY

Ya want a ride scary?
i am going to brooklyn friday night.
Get back to me!
peace,
Shannz

I'm pretty sure I'll be there, I'll be driving there...anyone know if there are any parking garages around there and what they cost?

Parking Garage?!?!?!? Have fun leaving your car in the ghetto for about 8 hours. Youll basically be afriad your car will be stolen the whole time you are there.

well i thought a parking garage might be safer than leaving it in the street...what I might actually do is leave my car at the train station before queens and then take the train into queens.

ooo ooo RIDE :D i was just going to post that i wasn't going to be able to go but... now i might be able to :D

ooo ooo RIDE :D i was just going to post that i wasn't going to be able to go but... now i might be able to :D

trixieee: take the train from li so that we can meet up with you on the train again! :)

That's what I'm gonna end up doing, but I'm gonna drive most of the way there...i just have to figure out what train station to go to...what line do you guys take?

trixieee: either babylon or ronkonkoma... it doesn't matter, we live in between those lines. it's up to you.
as for the meet up... i like the suggestion for next to the speakers to the left of the stage (that's your left when facing the stage) i think anything involving the jungle room or the stairs/hallway near it is a bad idea since it gets crowded up there and they tend to close the jungle room early there.
12:00 and 2:00 sound good? confirmation?!?!?

xena: ok i usually take the ronkonkoma branch...but i'm trying to figure out what is easier to do...either just take the train in or drive in...cuz i'm probablly gonna have to leave early ..i jsut dont know when...and if i take a train in there is usually a gap between 2am and 4 am or something like that and then i'd be screwed...if i drive in then i can leave whenever i have to. ARGH! i'm so confused i dont know what to do!
[ 08 May 2002: Message edited by: TriXieee ]

well i dont believe we'll be there
because photek is playing that night
sorry guys
have fun :)

So I'll be @ this party too. MD peoples will be in attendance to hear House o Holics, Odi & Kazpa. And to especially hear the tag team set of Delta 9 and Delirium
This party is going to be a hardcore style of music, definitely can't wait!!

I think I'm gonna make this one. I hope I can so I can finally meet some bl'ers

ok i need some advice....tomorrow i'm gonna be driving in but leaving my car at the jamaica train station so I dont have to pay for parking and I can leave whenever i have to and not worry about train times....the only thing that I'm worried about is that i am gonna have to leave early, (cuz i have work the next morning) between 2:30 and 3:30am, and I am driving in with my friend Jade...but she isn't leaving early with me...i'm gonna be by myself...i think my sister is staying later too..so I will have to walk to the train station alone...and i don't think it's a good idea..i'm scared to. I dont know what to do...I really dont want to leave my car on the side of the road...i dont want anything to happen to it...but then again is it a good idea to leave it at the Jamaica train station?

Oh and Xena and Gmni13 if you guys want a ride I'll pick you up along the way at your train station or something...I owe you