• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ondansetron (Zofran) for cleaner feeling trips

Not looking for a source but just curious do you sell some bullshit story to your doctor and get a script, know someone with a script that gives you a few pills, have a really cool doctor who'll write you a script without the need for a bullshit story why you need it or to you get it online?

I was hooked bad on smoking heroin(32 days clean new record, thanks 1P-LSD),

Was honest with random nurse practitioner, she gave me ondansetron(5 day supply 10 pills) and has been happy to refill so far, I have an appointment coming up

Last edited:
I take it twice daily for chronic nausea, been on it a few years now.
no interaction to speak of with LSD or MDMA.

and ya, tramadol and ondansetron is not good. yet it happens constantly. it just stops the metabolism into odsmt

Yeah very sad, relatively recently too. Really crushed me personally. I fucking loved that guy. Probably my favorite trip report writer of all time. He really had a special way with words. <3

Yeah...did not know about his passing either. My sincere condolences.

Nothing to contribute to this thread. Psychedelics dont give me much of a bodyload anymore.

Me either, isn't that weird? Earlier in my ps7ychedelic "career" I had an issue with bodyload. I remember the first time I took 2C-I, I threw up like 6 times and felt like I had poisoned myself for the first 2 hours. Now I can take it and there is literally no bodyload, no hint of nausea. Even AMT doesn't faze me anymore. Wonder why that is? Just familiarity with the process of transitioning to a psychedelic state maybe?

Yeah hearing that psood passed really shook me up a lot at the time. Wasn't all that long ago. One of the PD brethren, a friend, a brilliant soul, with a uniquely majestic way with words. Gone. Makes you think... life can be so fleeting and the end can come upon us unexpectedly at any time.

makes me want to really live what I've got. :) :\

RIP Psood his words (and ours) will live on long past corporeal incarnation

Last edited:
Sorry t hear of the passing of Psood :(

On the topic of body load.. I found in my early tripping days I could take stuff like 2c-e and have virtually no bodyload. Now I can get pretty uncomfortable on chems like ald-52 or 4aco-dmt. Ive been wondering if its anything to do with being in the same setting too often. Also tripping at times when I should be doing other things seems to give me awful bodyload, possibly a stress response? By no means where these bad trips but with funny bodily and symptoms in my head I just cant enjoy tripping as much these days. Maybe once I have less stress onboard and choose a more fresh setting things may change.

Back to the topic. I was given some ondansetron but haven't felt the need to use it yet. Might give it a go the next time I decide to trip.

ondan + 2CB-Flip
strong +++

Set: Tired from the overnight shift plus a full day at my day job ~4 hours of good sleep in between. Somebody stole my cell phone. Bad mood, got a better new phone and making lemonade. Tonight was to be my night in the sun and I'd be damned if I let a little petty theft psych me out of enjoying it.

Setting: Home with my wife and dog mostly in bed. Listening to music and laying together (exhausted-trip) I had been looking a new batch of 2CB in the eye for a few days. Reagent tests presume un-adultered 2CB HBr.

T=0:00 ingest 1x 8mg tablet ondansetron on empty stomach
T=1:00 ingest 25mg-28mg 2C-B (parachute)
T~2:00 insufflate 2x 10mg bumps 2C-B (20mg total insuf'd)
T~2:00 ingest 100mg MDMA (parachute)
T~7:30 buccal .5 alprazolam for sleep

I am so glad I decided to tune in tonight. My oral dose kicked in proper, my wife's did not. She wanted a booster.
Neither of us have insuf'd 2C-B before after reading horror stories of bluelighters talking about:

"snorting burning coals"
"kicked in the face by psychedelic horse"
"hot dragonsfire inside my sinus".

Wifey went first snorting the tan powder, knowing the risks. After seeing how hard she started trippin I got jealous and wanted to be on that level also. It really was NOT THAT bad. I was ready for and expecting a 10 scale pain, but it was just a 2. 100% worth it. ~26mg oral had me goin' already, add 20mg straight to the bloodstream and I feel like I got the full flavor of this chem. We had weighed out the MDMA before we started trippin' and decided that we would flip it ASAP so we could try to match peaks. No nausea was noticed during the entire experience, although I think nausea would have been quite pronounced without ondansetron. A tense come up but nothing too bad we leaned into it and it was magnificent.

Full on OEV's that could not be ignored. Much more fully developed OEV's than my most intense LSD experiences (500ug+) I saw beautiul rainbow colored Islamic mosaics in the light cracks around bathroom doorframe.

Heavy entactogenic effects. I felt like my body was orgasm'ing just laying on my back.

Moderate empathogenogenic effects, conversation flowed naturally and insightfully, never pushing to "inappropriate" just warm calm and natural feelings of love and unity.

Music sounded amazing with decent headphones, but that was selfish, so I put on a decent Bluetooth speaker so we could share the jamz. The musical enhancement stole the show on this experience it was UNREAL hearing things I'd never noticed on some of my favorite songs. Discovery - "Can You Discover" the autotune sounded phenomenal and completely encompassed my entire being. We eventually played "thumbprint" radio on Pandora which plays only the songs you've thumbs up'ed over the years. Bringing back memories of (supposedly) forgotten times. We as humans forget things, however, our eternal soul does not forget. Like an elephant on nootropics.

Sex: was not hurried or rushed, several hours of massaging each other to great delight, escalated slowly. When the time finally came the sex itself felt pretty good for me, but I don't think I've ever seen wifey (or anyone really) orgasm so hard for so long in my whole life. I was, however, too stimulated to finish. Wifey spoke of a dissociated astral projection at the moment of climax. This is the tantra of lovemaking. There are many tantras accessible in this state.

Earlier into the heavy trip I closed my eyes and deep meditation came effortlessy as soon as I put my mind to it. I was immediately transferred to the void of light and shadow. 3D evolving mandala geometries surrounded my energy. I see that 2D mandalas are snapshots of this 3D geometry that surrounds my energy. Like a birds eye view. I tried to direct the un-ignorable energy up out the top, thru the crown, but the energy demanded out thru the heart... who am "I" to argue?... Let the Love out indeed. was interrupted after ~10 minutes but this rabbit hole could have gone quite deep.

Return to baseline was gentle and pleasant, I decided benzo landing gear sounded nice, wifey dispensed me 0.5mg alprazolam in everclear. This shit burned buccal way worse than the insuf'd 2C-B. The calm is washing over me now as I am typing. I bid you all a good night

FJ

Last edited:
Me either, isn't that weird? Earlier in my ps7ychedelic "career" I had an issue with bodyload. I remember the first time I took 2C-I, I threw up like 6 times and felt like I had poisoned myself for the first 2 hours. Now I can take it and there is literally no bodyload, no hint of nausea. Even AMT doesn't faze me anymore. Wonder why that is? Just familiarity with the process of transitioning to a psychedelic state maybe?

I'm like, (sorta) the opposite. I was actually thinking about starting a thread about this to see if anyone else is experiencing the same thing, mayhaps I will later. But for now:

I mean, I always used to have issues with bodyload, nausea specifically - but it wasn't insurmountable. I'd get sick, throw up, and then feel better and have a good few hours, at the least, of plateauing to enjoy. Now, if I experience bodyload (and I'd say I do more often than not - probably 66% of the time, and that jumps up to at least 80% if I have a trip that's strong/interesting enough to remember), it seems to be present throughout the entirety of the trip's remainder once I start peaking. It's a huge bummer, I basically feel like it isn't it worth it to try any more... and it used to be such a huge part of my life. Even ondan doesn't really do anything to help. It's like my body underwent some sort of metamorphosis and has this physically toxic reaction to psychedelics now. :(

Great report Forever Jung.. And good info on ondansetron, appreciated..