• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

on methadone maintenance, should I take opiates before, after or same time as dose for best buzz ?

^^^ that is not true.

You must get poor quality opiates. Or likely blitzed your tolerance from 22 years of dosing and just needed more + powerful opiates. A full agonist has no ceiling. You can use to the level of death.

Got high for years and years on top of methadone. To the level of falling asleep at a stop light (have even nodded at stop signs before), or nodding so hard the cigarette woke me up burning my fingers.

Have even OD on top of methadone. Meaning I was beyond high.

Crap dope, or a partial agonist is probably a waste. Good dope, even large doses of oxy / roxi (not even bringing up fent here as that will blast right through the methadone and is very dangerous) will get you high.

I agree somewhat but I was IVing half gram bags of DNM $150 a gram heroin / fent mixes and hardly getting a rush on 120 mg methadone.

I could go through 5 grams of street fent in Mass in one day, and 400 mg of methadone IV in one day also.

Methadone definitely in part, blocks opiates somehow or is so strong it just makes them not effective.

I haven’t “nodded” out from just opiates in 18 months.

Except when I started methadone, from suboxone, that stopped after a week though.

throw some benzos in the mix? Or alcohol? (Deadly for most people) then id nod out.

sooo, in response to those who say “methadone blocks opiates” that’s a lie.

It may destroy your tolerance, but there is no “blocking” that takes place.

furthermore, I am on 130mg, young, been stable for years & the other night after not eating all day , I took my methadone + 5 10mg perks 15 minutes after and had an INSANELY fuzzy, strong opiate high.

so please stop saying you can’t get high while on methadone.

given, I JUST STARTED using once a day, (same time as dosing or right before or right after) this past 3 weeks after being clean on methadone for 6-7 years.

so yes, coming from someone with an insanely high tolerance to opiates, it is very possible... but I do feel my metabolism, my fitness & how much liquids I drink plays a huge part in it all.

the highs may not EXTEND as long, but you definitely get high as fuck & nod out - it’s possible.

I even got high from 25 mgs of hydrocodone. (first day of using tho)

THANK YOU FOR THE ADVICE on when to use while on MMT.

I find , opiates hit me from 15-35 minutes after ingesting - so I like to take them 10-15 after dosing or BEFORE dosing and then taking my methadone 35-45 minutes AFTER using.

But I only did the latter for the first time last night & couldn’t tell which one worked best. but so far both gets me high. it’s possible.

I've been on methadone for 22 yrs. Methadone blocks opiates from working. So your not gonna get high. Right now if you've jyst started on methadone your gonna get a high feeling right now for a bit. Probably not off and spill your cereal all over you. Lol but your not gonna get high from opiates while on methadone
this couldn’t be further from the truth.

my last comment testifies that.

Didn't notice this before... moving to Other Drugs, as this is not a trip report.

If you're on methadone maintenance then that's your lifeline.

Don't fuck it up by taking other opiates before, after or during...

Psychonautwiki.org tells that 30mg is quite strong. Never tried it but they call it liquid handcuffs. If only opium were easy to get as an alternate. Someday maybe.

I haven't been on the dark net for a while but last time I was on there, there were several opium dealers. I guess the hard part would be timing your packages and everything? what if something got delayed in the mail and you run out that could be a problem.

I haven't been on the dark net for a while but last time I was on there, there were several opium dealers. I guess the hard part would be timing your packages and everything? what if something got delayed in the mail and you run out that could be a problem.
The war on drugs is the root of the problem here.

I've had like 99% success rate. ironically, the one thing that didn't arrive was caffeine LOL. they sent a notice saying they thought it was mdma. But yeah I guess its different in the USA, the canadian law enforcement really doesn't scare me. People shoot up in front of cops and they literally don't care. You can get 100% free 8mg dilaudid pills from the government to 'treat' your addiction. I know people who get 20 - 30 of them a day.

sorry, don’t know if I posted in the right spot,

but does anybody know? just bored. tryna see if I can catch a buzz, if not oh well. lol

So, same time as dose, after or before ?

(extremely high tolerance, no lecturing please :))
Take heroin first always if possible then methadone after I have been doing some this for a while and wish I didn't because now I need to have some h to really appreciate the methadone I am planning to get back on just methadone I actually prefer the way I feel when I've had methadone and nothing else for a few weeks feels like a bit like my old self