Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Old show appreciation

Is this thread making anyone else feel quite old?

I remember watching all those 90s shows and thinking how OLD all those actors were--Looking at the photos now, I think I'm older than they were at the time and I'm only in my 20s! The "actors who were at least 20" look like they were 15/16. :p

nickarcade_set.jpg

Original run January 4, 1992 – March 12, 1993

gotta love viacom's crappy copyrighting

Another one of my fav Friday night rituals when I was young:

logo.jpg

Some of those used to scare the shit out of me.

The little boy with the missing sweater... "I'm... cold..."

Or the guy trapped in the pinball machine (?).

Orrrrr the creature in the swimming pool.

Or the taxi cab driver with the riddle: "What's in a barrel that's full of holes?" or something.

Ahaha, I used to watch too much of this.

oh man, i loved salute your shorts and clarissa explains it all. and what about the are you afraid of the dark where the girl puts on that mask and it sticks to her face and transforms her voice and shit. that one freaked me out for some reason.

Last edited:
man, i thhought this was for OLD shows, like good times, the jeffersons, sanford n son, shit like that, not 90s type shows. theres a thyread for shows from when u were a kid that got all the 80s 90s ninja turtles, thunder cats, ahh real monsters, legends if the hidden temple, etc.

anyways i guess only the op knows wat the threads really about but i was gettin the idea it was for 70s era 'old' not 90s old...

To keep it on topic I really liked the Dick Van Dyke Show as a kid.

man, i thhought this was for OLD shows, like good times, the jeffersons, sanford n son, shit like that, not 90s type shows. theres a thyread for shows from when u were a kid that got all the 80s 90s ninja turtles, thunder cats, ahh real monsters, legends if the hidden temple, etc.

anyways i guess only the op knows wat the threads really about but i was gettin the idea it was for 70s era 'old' not 90s old...

I thought he meant like The Jack Benny Program or You Bet Your Life.

I used to love the cartoon He-man...like LOVE it. I had a Castle greyskull playset and everything. So much fun.

I also used to love Silver Spoon...fun little sitcom from back in the day.