• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Ol- tram, tramadol

I take around 300 mg every other day or so. That info is very helpful. There are days when I hit 1200 mg in tram.

Yeah man. Other people seem to have no problems when taking high doses of pregabalin/gabapentin and tram but I prefer to avoid that mix in high doses. Pregabalin / gabapentin appears to have a paradoxical effect in some people.

If you don't feel any effect from those Ol-trams I would think they could possibly be fake. Not even miosis or constricted pupils?

Ive ordered tramadol or ol-tram from a online company I have not used. I received an unopened bottle 90 pills. The pills are 100mg and are thicker than the others I’ve had. They were in a sealed bottle with label but just a bit concerned cuz they’re thicker and I’ve only had the blister packs before. Anyone seen these??

Just from my experience everything I've ever ordered online as far as pharmaceutical pills has always worked. That said they have all been in blister pack, and all from asia and india, but they all contained an effective amount of the drugs they were supposed to be. This ranges from therapeutic drugs like antibiotics and baclofen to etizolam and yes, tramadol (I used to buy these 200mg tramadol capsules from india). One time they ripped me off by not sending anything; i feel like i hated indians and all that was indian for quite a while. It was for a significant sum of money. I got over it and eventually order more from india.

That said, apparently 25% of indian pharmaceuticals are substandard, either containing none of the advertised drug or only a portion. This becomes particularly problematic when it comes to important drugs like antibiotics or chemotherapeutic agents. In those instances substandard drugs can have terrible consequences.

Generally speaking though any entity that goes through the extensive trouble of packaging a product with correct labeling and other elements will, at the very least, not out poison in their products. At the worst it will be inert. From my experience, which is fairly extensive, everything that ive bought from overseas pharmacy has contained the requested drug in acceptable concentrations.

There are exceptions I'm sure, but these are just that: exceptions. Its a business and businesses are reliant on repeat business.

The business of street pressed pills is different. In those cases you see more issues but that is a different for story.

Most likely

That said, apparently 25% of indian pharmaceuticals are substandard, either containing none of the advertised drug or only a portion. This becomes particularly problematic when it comes to important drugs like antibiotics or chemotherapeutic agents. In those instances substandard drugs can have terrible consequences.

Perhaps this is why I feel that tramadol made in India is weaker compared to brand name tramadol (especially Tramal from Grunenthal). Same thing with pregabalin made in India.