• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Okay, off topic but still... give me a chance.

gram696969

Bluelighter
I`m 17. Some of you may have read some of my other posts...... And if you have you`ll see my life is somewhat in the shitter. This might sound blaming of the world and crazy, but I honestly think a part of it is that Ive never dated a girl my age, or any girl for that matter. Of course I have people in my life that I share love with, but I just need that level of intimacy that can only be achieved in a long lasting relationship. Does this make sense? Does anyone relate? Also, if you`re feeling the same way message me! I`m always looking for new friends and if you just read this post, its obvious I`m open to relationships. This might be the wrong page for this but if I dont get my name out there soon enough I might go insane. Please give me a chance, nobody else does anymore.

I know the feeling of seeking love and missing it. Will also say that the grass isn't always greener, and long lasting relationships are a lot of work.

There is a sex and relationships forum this would be better suited for. You can either delete this post and repost it there or wait for a basic drug discussion moderator to move it over there.

@F.U.B.A.R. where you at fam? Getting fucked up beyond all recognition? I wouldn't blame you cause aren't we all.

You mind sending me the link to that forum? Sounds like something I might need.... thanks again

Brother yes love and relationships are essential to our life. Internet relationships and people on blue light and friendships on here can be a blessing. I don’t connect deeply with many on here but I know a lot of those I share comments and threads with are one in the same as me and we have experienced many similar life experiences.

If you really want to find love and a girlfriend, may I suggest stop trying to escape from life. All drugs will do is make love harder to find. Trying to escape and get high on your seroquel won’t help you on this goal. Smoking weed won’t help you on this goal either.

You know what will help you find love? Chasing it. Girls want a guy who can offer them things. Offer her consistency. Offer her safety. Offer her you. Offer her to be there for her at all times,
You don’t have to look like Prince Charming, you just have to care.

If you really want a girl, go out in life and fucking make it happen man. I missed so
Many hot girls and relationships cause I was a little bitch who feared rejection when half
The time I was decent looking enough to
Pull the dime piece in the short skirt.

Pull your ducking socks up and stop wasting time
And seize the moment. This earth could implode at any fucking second trust me,

You should also see a button that says forums at the top left of the screen that will lead to the forum index. All of the sub forums have certain rules, so definitely check them out before posting.

You mind sending me the link to that forum? Sounds like something I might need.... thanks again

But I suggest you not delete this post and just wait for a moderator since people are commenting on it so you don't want to lose their messages.

Brother yes love and relationships are essential to our life. Internet relationships and people on blue light and friendships on here can be a blessing. I don’t connect deeply with many on here but I know a lot of those I share comments and threads with are one in the same as me and we have experienced many similar life experiences.

If you really want to find love and a girlfriend, may I suggest stop trying to escape from life. All drugs will do is make love harder to find. Trying to escape and get high on your seroquel won’t help you on this goal. Smoking weed won’t help you on this goal either.

You know what will help you find love? Chasing it. Girls want a guy who can offer them things. Offer her consistency. Offer her safety. Offer her you. Offer her to be there for her at all times,

If you really want a girl, go out in life and fucking make it happen man. I missed so
Many hot girls and relationships cause I was a little bitch who feared rejection when half

The amount of times ive put myself out there, looking for someone who gives a fuck, kinda (no offense) makes that all seem laughable

I've probably always been good enough looking to pull any dime piece if I wanted to. But I always got tongue tied or acted like a goob, or sat in the corner content to stare like a creep. Insecurity is a common problem for a lot of guys.

I`m 17. Some of you may have read some of my other posts...... And if you have you`ll see my life is somewhat in the shitter. This might sound blaming of the world and crazy, but I honestly think a part of it is that Ive never dated a girl my age, or any girl for that matter. Of course I have people in my life that I share love with, but I just need that level of intimacy that can only be achieved in a long lasting relationship. Does this make sense? Does anyone relate? Also, if you`re feeling the same way message me! I`m always looking for new friends and if you just read this post, its obvious I`m open to relationships. This might be the wrong page for this but if I dont get my name out there soon enough I might go insane. Please give me a chance, nobody else does anymore.

I think your age is a determining factor here. Social interactions are essential at that age, I agree, but you’re also at a temporary, yet critical, point in your life. I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised at how much different the world looks after high school, hang in there, it’s all part of the normal process of life we all navigate through :)

I know the feeling of seeking love and missing it. Will also say that the grass isn't always greener, and long lasting relationships are a lot of work.

There is a sex and relationships forum this would be better suited for. You can either delete this post and repost it there or wait for a basic drug discussion moderator to move it over there.

@F.U.B.A.R. where you at fam? Getting fucked up beyond all recognition? I wouldn't blame you cause aren't we all.

Had an attack of real life for a few hours, that's all 😜

Sending this thread over now...

You have to learn how to handle rejection to start. That is what will separate you from the men and the boys as you get older.

Life at 17 is going to be nothing like it will be in your 20's.

The best way to meet girls is to simply be social. Hang out, meet people, and the girls will come.

You seem more mature than 17. You will have better luck with older girls. Being under 21 you are kinda in a wedge. But once you get that ID and can get into bars and clubs, there will be more girls than you can juggle.

For now, don't even worry about a relationship. Learn to talk to women. Expand you circles as the bigger your circle and more circles you are in, the more girls there will be.

Make sure you are a good catch too. In shape, good job, don't look like a druggie, etc. Girls like confidence. Just as much as they like a 6 pack. They want to show you off too.

Don't waste your time on the internet trying to find anyone. Any girl that is a good catch will have 20 guys trailing them. Unlikely you will find anyone real going this route. And much easier when you are fooling around with a girl in your circle. She tells her friends how awesome you are, then her friends want you, etc.

Don't ever burn a bridge either. An ex you haven't talked to in a few years will always pop back up later in life.

Imternet relationships are.. Unreliable. You get "up to speed" and "real" with someone IRL way, way faster and more authentically than someone you haven't met in person.

Your time is best invested in doing things you enjoy, and meeting someone spontaneously.

That is, for a lasting relationship.

If you go the dating app route, wear protection and don't fall in love over sex.

@Captain.Heroin - i am the sex. Right?

Man I wish covid werent around right now. I`m not trying to toot my own horn so to speak, but I was super popular in highschool. Not all for the right reasons, but I was. People liked me. Then my family moved and out of the 700 kids that went to that school, I talk to maybe 3 of them. The new school I went to hated me, so I dropped out. Since then Ive had almost no normal interaction with anybody my own age... Its to the point where I see a girl I dont know in public and I just wanna hide honestly. I want to fucking run as fast as I can in the opposite direction. Yet when I`m alone, all I think about is how I wouldve handled it differently. I hate it.

School is a good place to meet girls, so is retail work. Either way it's going to be hard with Covid going a round, but Covid will pass eventually.

The new school I went to hated me, so I dropped out.

I strongly urge you to think about your options with your education. Follow the education, the women will come naturally and in time, trust me. It is a brutal and rough world out there for high school drop outs, and it's harder to find healthy relationships in such a vulnerable position.

I strongly urge you to think about your options with your education. Follow the education, the women will come naturally and in time, trust me. It is a brutal and rough world out there for high school drop outs, and it's harder to find healthy relationships in such a vulnerable position.
Thankfully I am completing a lot of work online... I hope I get all my credits. You`re right here in canada you cant even work at mcdonalds without your highschool

getnaked