• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

OK, here's a new one... let's talk about age for a sec

age is the last thing i look at when i'm making new friends or whatever..you could be 14-99 as long as your cool then its all good
smile.gif

I'm 16

Well i'm 19 and I have no intentions on slowing down on partying. I know the time is gonna have to come eventually but i'd love to go till my 30's and still know how to party hard!
smile.gif

------------------
Let me try that!

Im 18 and have no ideas to stop.
I can imagine meself sitting in the wheelchair at 90 years old or something and dropping E's
smile.gif

Its wonderful, so why quit?
And all are welcome so forget about ages.
------------------
The external world became changed as in a dream.
After a few hours, the not unpleasant inebriation, which had been experienced whilst I was fully conscious, disappeared.
What had caused this condition?

I had to add to the list on this one. I just started rolling at the age of 23, and my rolling partners thus far have ranged from 22 to 35 years old. I've been to raves, and they are normally not age-oriented, so don't stress that. Kudos on your intro to the E world...your age may even bring you a broader perspective on the whole experience. I know that all the things I've picked up over the years gave me an appreciation for rolling that I couldn't have had five years ago. At any age we're just glad to be here.
------------------
Love the moment, and the energy of that moment will spread beyond all boundaries.

age totally doesn't matter... just go out and have fun. i normally don't even find out the ages of people i meet.
PLUR
------------------
"We have the wolf by the ears, and we can neither hold him, nor safely let him go."
aol- E mperor BLAZEr
icq- 19463439

I recently had a organized a meetup in Australia. I expected a bunch of kids to show up.
To my suprise, everyone who showed up was over 25. Most people were 30. It was fun and I made some friends for life.

roll on man but it sux for u ppl r gonna think ur a nark man get into tha whole rollin scene and ppl who r rollin already peekin or somethin wont really care how old u r and they will spread the word that ur cool man
and have fun welcome to the wonderful world of mdma

Age doesn't matter at all! I'm only 16 and I know poeple of all ages that roll. It's good to see that older people are getting out there and having fun.

I'm 41, and I just started rollin this last summer. I love it!!!
smile.gif
But I don't ever expect to go to a rave because I don't know any ravers and I'm not gonna go alone. Plus, I doubt I'd fit in. I still go to clubs though.

I'm cool with it, but most people aren't because they think your under cover =(
------------------
*~calman~*

Subscribers to any scene are going to be judgemental in order to look "cool", be it judging your age, dancing, clothes, etc... but my personal expierence is that at parties, massives & 21+ clubs the maturity/ acceptance level is a great deal higher than the 18+ venues. Kids don't take the time to find out that you've been going to raves for over 9 years - they just notice the differences and assume the worst.
If only there were T-Shirts that stated clearly: I AM NOT A COP, I'M JUST OLD. Then again I want a shirt that says: I'M NOT TRYING TO IMPRESS YOU, I'M JUST FUCKING DANCING. too!
-justin (...is 25 and couldn't nordic-trak if he wanted to)

I'm 19 years old, and have been going to raves for 5 years now. The last rave I went to I was pushing, and this 40 year old guy comes up to me and says "got any extasy" and I'm like "you a cop or undercover" he's like no, I'm here to chaperone my daughter and her friends!!! They were all like 16 years old. I was like freaked out, but it was all cool!!! I encourage you to go to parties!! Set an example!

I'm 19 years old, and have been going to raves for 5 years now. The last rave I went to I was pushing, and this 40 year old guy comes up to me and says "got any extasy" and I'm like "you a cop or undercover" he's like no, I'm here to chaperone my daughter and her friends!!! They were all like 16 years old. I was like freaked out, but it was all cool!!! I encourage you to go to parties!! Set an example!

Best thing about PHAT raves is that you can kick it with people of all ages, It's beautiful, Such good people all around you, and don't think Ive ever been asked my age before, nor inquired on anyone else's?
I'm 21, and have friends as young as 16 chill with me, and friends as old as 27 chill with me. It's all good!
smile.gif

NO Limits to friendship!

Freindship above all Kid. You and me are gonna kick it at Tek saturday. Oh boy are we gonna have some fun!!!! You, me, our crew and Frankie!! eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Hey just a short note to say I am 30 year old female and been into the rave scene for over 2 years and loving every minute of it.
I still do E, crystal and once awhile ketamine. I love to dance and I love happy hardcore..you read right the childish music..
:0)
Deb

Yippee Doodles! I said earlier that I'm 31... But, I wanted to say that noone has ever told me that they thought I was an under cover. I don't seem to have any problems at all. Everyone seems pretty accepting of me. I just run around and try to have a fun time, and everyone else just joins in! They seem to look up to me, in a way. Though, I try not to look at it like that, because I look up to them, too. I've never really thought of people certain ways because of their ages... I have friends who range in age from 15 to 72, and I'm glad to know them all, for the cool experiences they share with me. Any way, I'm gonna stop babbling.... HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
------------------
...Because nothing comforts better than a VapoRub touch!

Man, age means nothing in the rave scene. It's nothing but a number that more than likely nobody's gonna ask it anyway. So just forget about your age for a night and go to a party and have a good time.

dang~ recently i've seen more and more younger people coming to raves. some kidz are as young as 10 years! wOo...it's awwl good though.
smile.gif

i really dont agree with that age doesnt matter stuff.....who wants to see their lil 12 or 13 year old sister/brother rollin ballz,suckin on a pacifier.askin for a menthol cigarette????
seriosuly....kids today are doin shit that they shouldnt be doin .... and i really dont think its right.....im only 17 but at least im old enough to actually know and understand what im doin.....
------------------
~A trip with me is like 10 hits of E so exit ur world and enter my world of XtC~