• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ok forget the bullshit and the science, DOES MDMA CAUSE LONG TERM BRAIN DAMAGE?

mmm

Ecstacy has been here for a while and we've seen no real cases of brain damage spawning from long term use of it.

Hopefully ecstacy will stay around for a great time longer and in thirty years we can look back and make a fair assumption of what it has done to us. :D :D

I think they need to purify it more though, if we keep mixing it with god knows what, then we don't totally know whats going into our bodies, or what else could be causing brain damage. Though I doubt chalk does much damage.

I took 200+ pills in 2.5 years (up to 4 months ago).

The only problems I found was that I was a little slow for a week after I popped.

I stopped due to anxiety/panic attacks, but I'm sure it was not the pills that done it - it started the 1st time (and the last) that I smoked way too much weed! I guess that triggered the anxiety off as I'd been building a lot of problems up and not talking about them from a couple of bad things that had happened in my life.

I never had any problems with pills on their own though.

people should give up the weed, and stick to the better drugs we have nowadays, weed is not fast paced enough for this now existance.

Like sure weed is fun, but it causes too many mental related problems, we don't need it in our society anymore. (please don't reply yelling at me and stuff, i know there would be alot of people who disagree)

I don't know if it's because I am just getting older but I definitely feel that my memory is not like what is used to be. Neither my concentration. I haven't even taken that many pills in my lifetime. I have seen evidence in people that I know who have indulged in far more mdma that I and some of them are quite sketchy, but then some aren't too (shrugs). It all depends on the person and their own personal chemical makeup. I guess we won't really have a good estimate of if mdma can cause real brain damage until a couple more decades go by. I still think it is too early to tell. Everything seems to have a balance and I can't quite believe that there are no long term effects from something that can make you feel like mdma! Ha. Too good to be true people, IMO:\

Last edited:
duneonthemoon said:
people should give up the weed, and stick to the better drugs we have nowadays, weed is not fast paced enough for this now existance.

Like sure weed is fun, but it causes too many mental related problems, we don't need it in our society anymore. (please don't reply yelling at me and stuff, i know there would be alot of people who disagree)

Say that in Cannabis discussion and I think you'll find flames.

How can you possibly say that phenylethylamines, amphetamines, tryptamines etc are better for the mind and body than THC. People get away with smoking huge amounts of the stuff everyday and lead very normal lives. Try taking E, dropping acid and having a few points of meth a few times a day and see where you end up..

duneonthemoon said:

that has to be the stupidest thing i've seen in a long time in this forum.

<Sigh> Mr. Duneonthemoon, I'm not even going to go into assessing and asking why you have ideas about cannabis and other drugs...All I'm going to say is that you should definitely research THC and these other drugs you speak of more in depth before you make such outrageous claims..

All I can say is that I've never had any problems with pills on there own and that my anxiety started the 1st (and last) time I smoked weed.

Not sure if I would have got the anxiety with the weed alone, or if it was a combination of the weed and the pills (although it was quite a long time after I'd come down from the pills that I had the weed and started to get the anxiety).

Hey guys,

From all of what i hear is, You can't get a problem from drugs that you didn't already have, even if lyin dormet. As in, If you became physcotic after a trip(lsd) or a roll(mdma) you where already phsycotic, the drugs made the worst of it.

Possibly, Nanobrain has a farly balanced brain chemistry to begin with, thus leaving the affects of the drugs more unpronuced. Where in passmethevicks Case, after taking a fraction of what Nanobrain consumed, he became physcotic.

I would almost be certain that if the wrong person takes 1 E. It could cause a serious physcotic or skisophrnic episode.

Sorry for the spelling, the spell checker doesn't work that well,and i am sure we all know i don't :D

Please note this is only my theory on things.
Digital

duneonthemoon said:

I am not Yelling, I just want to make a comment.

Not everyone who smokes weed, smokes it because they want to.
I enjoy smoking buddah but I also smoke to help with my Seizures.
I know that too some its slow and dull, but too some, thats exactly what they need.

Btw..Get some good Sativa Herb, Tell me its dull. ;)

Digital

Like evryone has said before: Moderation is key. As long as you don't do too much your body should be able to heal itself after you're roll is over. You just have to know your limit. I, myself, found out that I shouldn't take 6 pills in 2 days, with only 2 hours sleep in the past 3 days. Once you know your limit, you should be fine.

MDMA IS HARMFUL

BANGING YOUR HEAD AGAINST A WALL IS HARMFUL

DRINKING COFFEE IS HARMFUL

Do any of them over the top, and your going to damage your self.....

boxing is harmful...

pretty much everything is harmful...

get the point

MDMA will cause problems in the long run! but as long as your careful, know thy self!

moderation is the key!

whether the people like it or not the 15 years of pill taking HAS harmed them, but so has the 5 years of me smoking, and drinking, and fighting, and and and!!!!

to put it even more simply!

MDMA is neurotoxic! we all should know that, there are precautions, and everyone is different!!!

Your probily ok, not much damage to notice any difference!

and finally
MODERATION IS THE KEY!

wow, are you serious?

xXTOKERXx, from reading the articles at the top of this forum (I think they're still there) I was led to believe that there isn't any actual proof that MDMA is neurotoxic. It may very well be, but we don't actually know that yet.

It seems to me that after reading these threads that pills cause anxiety and depression. I've talken plenty of pills and this has never happened to me. Is this a real issue? Just curious

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Same here - never any problems just with pills and I had a few over the course of two years.

I'm going to agree with Duneonthemoon and Hard Trance and say that weed is a big contributor to panic attacks. I'm sure everyone agrees that weed can cause paranoia. Paronia=fear, fear=panic, panic leads to more panic, BANG your having a panic attack.

I've experienced MDMA, speed, coke, ketamine and weed. Weed is the only one to that doesn't agree with me. One toke and within 15 minutes I'm a gibbering wreck.

So I definately agree with many of the posters above in saying that every drug reacts differently with every person and only you can judge how much damage is being done. And if those changes sit comfortably with the life style you aspire to then by all means enjoy.

Space_Lover said:
I'm going to agree with Duneonthemoon and Hard Trance and say that weed is a big contributor to panic attacks. I'm sure everyone agrees that weed can cause paranoia. Paronia=fear, fear=panic, panic leads to more panic, BANG your having a panic attack.

Just about any drug can make you anxious on the trip. The difference with MDxx, is it can leave people with anxiety/panic problems MONTHS after use.