Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Oi! What You Look Like?!? Thread - WARNING: remember Personal Online Safety

OTW, yesterday...

NSFW:
qapmnezkrdxcibe4qq5x.jpg

Sorry pal but you are punching well the fuck above your weight xx

Never let that woman down!

So how much did the brass set you back then Busty? Couldn't have been cheap.....

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/36783515#

Just as a further warning. Iris scanning has been around now for over 5 years. All UK passports use Iris scanning biometrics. If you post an image of yourself anywhere you can be identified if you have a UK passport.

Don't believe me check the link.

Personally I would advise that we do not have such a thread nor are any members who do have any association with an illegal activity in their country of residence to actively post images containing eyes or encourage others to. The site should perhaps consider it needs to make a rule anyway on posting of pictures of other people as ultimately they could fall foul under data protection laws.

Although I'm unsure if iris scanning is so acheivable after 200 mg of quality MDMA ?

Guys it's not worth it. Send pics of yourself privately if you have to. Once in the Internet forever in the Internet. Take care

I'm pretty certain that iris scanning requires an actual eye to be scanned, not just a photo of one.

Facial recognition could match a photo of you to your passport photo however.

Yeah, I would call BS on that. A noisy photo at a suboptimal angle in poor light isn't going to be a lot of use.

And I'm even sceptical about facial recognition. The underlying, abstract maths is pretty much the same as involved in decompiling a binary to some high-level language code which would compile to the same binary. Think of machine instructions as representing "vertices belonging to "shapes" which represent high-level language instructions, and the two problems are clearly isomorphic. I'll worry more with the 0.8 release of GUnCC .....

EDIT: And on which note .....
alan_turing_memorial.jpg

Last edited:
What exactly are they going to charge me with? Hanging shit on basement dwelling junkies? Agreeing with their new NPS laws? Being impossibly good looking for someone who is 41?

I've had my plates run by drug buses on the way to doofs enough times that I doubt they don't already know who I am and what my political persuasions are. I'm not running even a part time drug distribution business so my threat to society is low.

Hell even my kids teachers probably know I enjoy the occasional spliff from time to time.

Here's a photo of two bluelighters giving zero fucks at their wedding last month

image_3.jpeg

Yeah, I would call BS on that. A noisy photo at a suboptimal angle in poor light isn't going to be a lot of use.

And I'm even sceptical about facial recognition. The underlying, abstract maths is pretty much the same as involved in decompiling a binary to some high-level language code which would compile to the same binary. Think of machine instructions as representing "vertices belonging to "shapes" which represent high-level language instructions, and the two problems are clearly isomorphic. I'll worry more with the 0.8 release of GUnCC .....

EDIT: And on which note .....
alan_turing_memorial.jpg

Lookin damn good wummin! Loving the hair!

I'm pretty certain that iris scanning requires an actual eye to be scanned, not just a photo of one.

Facial recognition could match a photo of you to your passport photo however.

Correct in a way. The passport system uses Iris alone not facial recognition and yes you can take sufficient Iris information from a photograph.

You send a photo to the UK passport office?

At every major airport Iris scanning is used to identify you to your passport and ticket. If the system or your passport does not have Iris scanning biometrics then the scanner takes one there and then matching your ticket to you- your in the system as soon as you fly. End of.

Legally wise can they use that in conjunction with law enforcement possibly not. But I assume in this world of tracking inhabitants etc it will not be long before you can be tracked anywhere through CCTV based on your eyes. They are unique far clearer and easier to capture than your fingerprints.

OTW correct you are small fry and I'm even smaller but as you also know plod works on numbers not size. Plod may know you take drugs but they don't have sufficient cause to arrest. Put a photo on line doing drugs that makes their job very very easy. I think the millions in the US will attest to the fact that their incarceration for smoking a spliff would say that small fry are still fair game.