• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Oh my God

In less than twenty words, you have just described the process of enlightenment. Mind blowing in its power and simplicity. Is this from a song?

I will be entering a state of deep meditation tonight. I have spend the day preparing as well as I can with what i have to work with. Tonight I will leave my body, my astral self will stretch and bend and feel the cool rush of eternity flowing over me, through me. I will reach out. Trying to contact others, trying to connect. Searching for a spirit guide who can lead me down the path of enlightenment. I will reach out to my grandfather who I believe has sought enlightenment his entire life, I will let go and float, above it all, outside of myself. Answers to great questions float by me as I drift weightlessly, floating on a breath of air exhaled from the mouth of the creator himself.

I've been reading this thread and listening to music while on an an impromptu concoction of substances that helped raise me to something of a visionary state. Wanted to relate what I conjured vividly and intuitively in my mind. I'm not usually much of a person to put stock in these things, in visions and past / future lives or whatever. But take it for whatever it is.

So, I saw that after this lifetime, after I die here, I'll have one more dream on this planet and after that it'll all be over, and we'll move on to something different together. For me it'll kind of be like a reward for everything I went through. Like karmic repayment, of a sort.

Edit: actually, dunno that I wanna share it, seems kinda personal. Sorry.

Last edited:
Don't be psychotic about it. Just watch it, watch the entire drama of our lives unfold before our very eyes.

Where I am on the path, it's not about leaving my body. It'll happen, for sure. But now is now and now I have to do my work here. Have a job in our society, love people around me, have responsibilities, dreams, failures, ..

I've been reading this thread and listening to music while on an an impromptu concoction of substances that helped raise me to something of a visionary state. Wanted to relate what I conjured vividly and intuitively in my mind. I'm not usually much of a person to put stock in these things, in visions and past / future lives or whatever. But take it for whatever it is.

So, I saw that after this lifetime, after I die here, I'll have one more dream on this planet and after that it'll all be over, and we'll move on to something different together. For me it'll kind of be like a reward for everything I went through. Like karmic repayment, of a sort.

Edit: actually, dunno that I wanna share it, seems kinda personal. Sorry.

What you saw is true, you saw the completion of the circle, where the end (and your end) connects to the beginning (and your beginning). Your suffering has enlightened you and has nourished you. I know its strange, but its also beautiful. Smile, and know this is the start of something amazing. I am so happy for you.

Thanks OP for posting this thread. I needed it today. Good luck on your journey!

Here is a fun and enjoyable revelation for all of you. It occurred to me as I painted with my acrylics this morning. Its a bit of a side note compared to what ive shared with you so far, but it is still interesting.

What is Art, in all its strange and beautiful forms?

It is humanity, channeling the power and force of creation itself. It is each person, sharing inner revelations about our purpose and nature in ways that cannot be revealed in words. It is a beautiful and wonderful act of enlightenment, for the artist themselves and those around them. It is an act of love, and selflessness and it is beautiful.

In less than twenty words, you have just described the process of enlightenment. Mind blowing in its power and simplicity. Is this from a song?
These are lyrics from the greatest masterpiece of all time, The Wall, by Pink Floyd. Reading over this brought the lyrics to mind.

My cat just picked up a pen and wrote this on the wall..

"I can finally see. There is a consciousness that is everywhere. Its like my eyes have opened for the first time in my life. None of this matters, There is so much more than what we see and feel and touch. I can let go of everything. I can let go of the pain and fear that has ruled me all my life. All these things that I thought where so important, all these things I was afraid of, proud of, obsessed with, they are all meaningless. All this wasted time and energy on trying to gain material things, trying to earn fancy titles and climb to positions of power, I see now how futile that all is. Oh my god, I think i have finally found a way to live the peaceful fulfilling life I have always craved. All the demons that have held me down all my life have been shaken loose. All the death I experienced as a US Marine, all the childhood trauma, all the fear, pain anxiety and hate, gone. Just f***ing gone. I can finally stand up straight and see the light on the horizon. It is frightening, and beautiful and amazing. This is so new to me, I feel like a fawn that was just born deep in the woods, standing on unsteady legs. I dont know what lies ahead, but I know its beautiful. I know I am letting go, of everything. My fear, my pride, my ego. All of it. I really believe some of you know the truth of what im saying. Something in the back of my mind told me to reach out to you, to share this with you. Im at the beginning of a great journey, it will be incredible, but I will need a guide."

So yeah, my cat just had a experience to say the least. There is so much knowledge and insight exploding in his head right now i think his little fuzzy head will explode."

Any advice?

Good for you, and your cat. :)