⫸STICKY⫷ Official "I CANT POST" Megathread....with Mega-answers

just want to become a member system would not let me, any info on the cannabis training thx ahead

^ you have not yet activated your account. you need to read the activation email we sent you and follow the directions therein.

alasdair

ifyouhavenoaccesstoyouraccounthowdidyoupostthatmessage?

alasdair

MEGATHREAD: Why Can't I Post?
I never received my email to confirm my account????
Everything else was done and went through okay? .

i am trying to get activated & I've tried re-activating ,checked my e-mail & spam 4-5 times and there is still no activation codes or links. I'd like to know what do do & I also haven't had a place to choose a username unless it's may e-mail in which case I'd like to change username to one-2 words not related to my e-mail. i have been on opiate prescriptions for years due to phys. issues & would like to see if there is any other ways. there has to be someone else out there that is struggling with this same situation & my Dr. moved & new one is cutting me down by half and wants to take a holistic approach which I' not against, yet how do I get through what I was on & am now being sick & holistic procedures haven't even been scheduled yet. Has this sight been taken down??

can't post

Keep getting message that says must select prefix but I have no opportunity too. It's nowhere to be found.

Which version of Bluelight are you using - mobile or desktop? Are you referring to the sub-forum, Other Drugs? If the answers yes you need to be on the desktop version. Look at the sticky threads on Support. Click Bluelight Mobile. On the first post you'll see two options - click full. You will then be transferred to the destkop version of Bluelight. Go back to Other Drugs n you will them see the prefix menue and be able to click an option n create your thread.

Hope this helps.

Evey

It's saying I must select a thread prefix before posting , the fuck is that

Im needing help on trying to post everytime I post I keep getting a error about selecting a thread prefix, which I don't know what that is or even if it exist. So can someone help me??

there's a little arrow with a drop down menu. click it and select the prefix which your thread is most relevant to.

Everyone keeps saying that but there is no arrow...so if there isn't a arrow then you can't do what you said

here is an example in the other drugs forum:

rl3JLdK.jpg

For Realzies, Cannot Post

I got the activation email, I clicked on the link,I even got a welcome wagging message. I read rules.. I realize I don't have blue light status yet. However,everywhere I go, even here (the only forum where the option to post shows up, even new member intro forum -- nope), I have giant red screen telling me my account isn't activated. It is. What gives or what am I missing? Thank you kindly. :)

When I try to post it tells me the tagine need to be filled but I can't see any place I haven't entered text :s I'm confused please help