Official Heroin Discussion Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
For real your slammin pills but stick the dope up your Ass??

Ended up with a Saturday off, still not able to find the good good D so I stocked up on roxi 30's and OC 60's yesterday. chillin now fo sho

I was able to find some shit earlier through a friend of mine. needless to say I was excited as hell to finally get high. anyway long story short I got myself 13 bags and was immediatly suspect of the quality of the shit when I opened the first bag. not only did it not have that wonderful aroma but it was also VERY VERY light in color...like almost pure white and the consistency was also strange...very very powdery like nothing I have seen before. I tasted it and it had a salty taste....needless to say it was shit and I got nothing out of it. I looked at some of the other bags and the color was more of a light grey with a "better consistency but when mixed with water it left ALOT of residue inthe spoon after sucking it into my spike through cotton. the solution was very milky and seemed to be VERY thick in the spoon before I sucked it back into the spike. Anyone have a clue as to why that may be? iis that something that is even possible or have I been totally fucked and given some wack shit?
Oh by the way the stamp was "peoples choice" and out of the original 13 bags I bought I have 3 remaining and I barely cought a slight buzz and am nowhere near nodding and certainly did not receive the head rush I crave. Please tell me what you guys think on this matter...

Also, does anyone have a suggestion as to how I can prevent this from transpiring in the future or a way that I can no that the shit Im getting is legit? Any and all help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated....Im fucken heated as hell right now....

For real man, you are looking way too hard into it. Just suck a few bags into a spike and have at it man. Who gives a shit if there is residue or how the dope smells or what it looks like what color it is. I've got all type of shit, the shit you think is good is cut to shit and the shit you think is beat is fire. You can never tell until it's in your arm man. But if you banged out a bundle and didn't catch a buzz then you probably got some beat shit. Especially if you haven't used in a while, you should still be falling over from shitty dope. Go take a drive to Paterson or something man.

Well here I am at work again at 8am in the morning after a long night of being incredibly disappointed in the dope I purchased last night...IT WAS COMPLETE GARBAGE!!!! I did 13 fuvken bags in the span of 2 hours and felt almost nothing at all! I started off the day depressed that I couldnt seem to find anything then totally psyched that It looked as if I had found a good connect rather close by with good prices that seemed to be reliable and then was immediatly disappointed once again after realizing that the dope was absolute trash!!!!! I just cant fucken win!!!!! ALL I WANT IS A GOOD FUCKEN NOD!!!!!!!! Is THAT TOo MUCH TO ASK??????

so instead of bitching about it here on a message board that no one will give it you....

why don't you do what other like minded people do.... go looking for it....and when you meet a new dealer do not cop a bundle or whatever... just get 3-4 bags.....test out the waters.... it takes a while for you to learn who has the fire and who has garbage...Collect numbers and such....

You have to earn that nod....and practice makes prefect.... soon you will be able to find it all over....just got to get comfy with your area....

If your shit is cookin up milky then it is definitely cut to shit... A good way for me to tell if my shit is gonna be good is if I squirt water onto it and the dope immediately turns brown no matter what color the actual powder is then I know its gonna be at least good if not fire. When you start gettin that shit that likes to float on top of the water or not dissolve right away then your dealin with some cut up shit.. Hopefully you can cook out the garbage and be left with a decent shot. Dormin likes to float and give you that white cloud when cooked.. I can always tell right away when dormin (benadryl aka diphenhydramine) I think thats how you spell it anyway, is present. Anyways good luck with your "hunt". Like ol boy said.. network man! its always who you know.. and who they know.. and so on..

peacE

If your shit is cookin up milky then it is definitely cut to shit... A good way for me to tell if my shit is gonna be good is if I squirt water onto it and the dope immediately turns brown no matter what color the actual powder is then I know its gonna be at least good if not fire. When you start gettin that shit that likes to float on top of the water or not dissolve right away then your dealin with some cut up shit.. Hopefully you can cook out the garbage and be left with a decent shot. Dormin likes to float and give you that white cloud when cooked.. I can always tell right away when dormin (benadryl aka diphenhydramine) I think thats how you spell it anyway, is present. Anyways good luck with your "hunt". Like ol boy said.. network man! its always who you know.. and who they know.. and so on..

peacE

I've had some milky shit that was real fire before. It depends on what the cut is really. You can't gauge a purity by the color of the liquid in the syringe. The only way you are going to find out is banging out. Color, smell, taste might give you a hint, but I've been fooled many times. Although I have consistently found that dope that dissolves very easy and the liquid is very slick and watery, looks almost like coca-cola in the cap/spoon is pretty much good stuff.
But it's always so hard to tell, that's why I don't worry about it. Some of the worst, cut up dope I have had looked very similar to some fire. And then there are the times where I open the bags and I'm just like what the fuck is this shit, it's all sticking to the bag, smells crazy, doesn't even look like powder. Just all caked up and shit. And I think I'm beat then I fire away and I am blown away.

i wonder what happened tp people like...tank, crook county, chitown23..blissful, i know theres others but that seemed to have dissappeard

crook county and hendricks haze i have wondered about myself

it sucks when your connect aint pickin up the phone..this is a rare day for me

it sucks when your connect aint pickin up the phone..this is a rare day for me

Same thing happening right now with me. Mine hit me up today apologizing for not coming thru last night, seeing if I still needed today. Now he didn't answer. WTF.

this is the first time ever i mean ever heshas not picked up the phone..like you said WTF!

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally got it!!!! Went back to the same guy as yesterday notified him about the bulshit that i had received and he assured me it wouldnt happen again tossed me @ extra bags and i was on my way to noddingham ha ha ha!!!!! Thank god cuz i was really starting to lose my shit over here!!!!!!!!!!

steezedog you should really rub one out if you get high off these bags for you sound as if you got a case of dope fever.

i wonder what happened tp people like...tank, crook county, chitown23..blissful, i know theres others but that seemed to have dissappeard

did alil backtracking and chitown23 was who was the one being called out for ripping someone off so that prolly why you dont see him around much anymore. allthough he last logg in date was 6-16-10

Status
Not open for further replies.