⫸STICKY⫷ Office of Oppression (OoO) NSFW

Buttholes.jpg

A society that will trade a little liberty for a little order will lose both, and deserve neither. - Thomas Jefferson

OoO

Last edited:
owlie if I came to NYC would you welcome me for a visit?

The Capital of the Imperial West was crushed when our Red Army invaded.

The Citizen's Office of Oppression

During the celebrations of our victory, the cables were put through that the Imperial West had moved to a new capital.

According to rumor, this one is even further west and even more imperial.

I see we are being ghosted by the posts of post ghosts.

During the celebrations of our victory, the cables were put through that the Imperial West had moved to a new capital.

Earlier this morning, an unidentified group was spotted on an infertile patch of land. They were sitting on plush upholstered sofas, and they were uniformly polishing their boots. These are obviously trademarks of Lounge Imperial Force behavior. A full investigation has resulted and you will all be notified of any developments. The developments will not be editorialized. Please continue to exercise and eat your leafy vegetables.

Also, toppling over and alighting our grain supply trucks is unhelpful and discouraged. That would be if that were to be happening, which it is not.

x1_zpsb1613647.jpg

OoO

bananas.jpg

Comrades, please tune your anti-imperialist portable radio to 26.665 MHz for further instructions.

Last edited:
Welcome back. And pay no attention to the gun turret we installed in your sleeping quarters. It's merely a decorative touch.

Animated_gun_turret_zps779882f0.gif

Confederate Army v. 2013

So we hear the south will rise as a unified group and will secede from the US once more.

Are you in?!

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw