• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Off to Brazil 🇧🇷 to get married, everyone!

That's so awesome. You are doing so well and everything is so perfect. I am so happy for you.

Congratulations to you both !!! I hope that you both have the happiness that you deserve always.

This is big. Thank you for sharing your happiness and special time together. Wow. This is so amazing.

Very Kewl for sure !!!!!! I hope you have so many happy times together forever and eternally.

Very nice !!!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3❤️‍🔥<3<3

Such a wonderful feeling for sure !

... That's it. That's the entire post.

PS currently chilling out in a room at the airport hotel. Not having to freeze my arse off on an uncomfortable seat at the terminal while tired as fuck and bored stiff is worth the £69 for an 8 hr stay in my book.
Hey, it is summer down there, have fun.

Hey, it is summer down there, have fun.
As a North-Western European my official melting temperature is 28C, I will turn into a cooked lobster within half an hour in the sun even with 50 SPF sunblock because I'm as white as chalk ;
I detest humid climates that make me sweat rivers just standing still, plus the raw sewage will smell even worse (as only about half the town has proper sanitation). Also the place has the officially highest crime rate in the entire state of Sao Paulo and that's including Sao Paulo city itself.

PS there is a lovely beach but you can't really swim there because of dangerous rip tides. Oh and the aforementioned sewage.
.... Let's just say if you're thinking tourist brochure 'exotic holiday' this ain't gonna be it XD. But then that's not what I'm going there for.

As a North-Western European my official melting temperature is 28C, I will turn into a cooked lobster within half an hour in the sun even with 50 SPF sunblock because I'm as white as chalk ;
I detest humid climates that make me sweat rivers just standing still, plus the raw sewage will smell even worse (as only about half the town has proper sanitation). Also the place has the officially highest crime rate in the entire state of Sao Paulo and that's including Sao Paulo city itself.

PS there is a lovely beach but you can't really swim there because of dangerous rip tides. Oh and the aforementioned sewage.
.... Let's just say if you're thinking tourist brochure 'exotic holiday' this ain't gonna be it XD. But then that's not what I'm going there for.
I was trying to be nice; why then would go to shithole like Brazil? Why not a safe Caribbean Island that doesn't smell like sewage or is dangerous(Sao Paolo)? They are know for kidnappings and murder. If it is for the cheap coke, there are safer places to go. But on the bright side; as a tourist, you and your spouse will be targets. If it is for the drugs, bring alot of bribe money. Have fun.

I was trying to be nice; why then would go to shithole like Brazil? Why not a safe Caribbean Island that doesn't smell like sewage or is dangerous(Sao Paolo)? They are know for kidnappings and murder. If it is for the cheap coke, there are safer places to go. But on the bright side; as a tourist, you and your spouse will be targets. If it is for the drugs, bring alot of bribe money. Have fun.
There's plenty of great places in Brazil ; my partner just doesn't live in one of them. I'M the gringo target, he's Brazilian and basically my chaperone every time that I'm over there. Xd

Essentially I'm travelling just to have the ceremony, pick him up (he's coming back to UK with me) and say hi to the in-laws. I'm only staying for a couple weeks. This is the 2nd try, hopefully we can make his stay legal this time 'cause this shit' s getting expensive.
... And fun will be had, with the aid of a few cold beers / a mattress depending on the mood. ;)

Yeah that's about 82 degrees F, it is summer there and close to the equator depending on where you go in Brazil, have fun and Don't forget the spf 50

I think the wax thing is more for women ;)
Who says a man can't be hairless and fresh

Kanye West Parody GIF

OK we won't be able to get married after this big announcement... :(

1. They're renovating the place across the road where the ceremony would have taken place.
2. The priestess who would have officiated is only arriving back here on the 13th when we are leaving on the 10th
3. The priest we wanted who could have officiated instead is disliked by my fiancé's vegan hippie mother because he performs religious animal sacrifice, and she would have refused to show up (despite animal sacrifice NOT being part of the marriage ceremony), and he wants his mother there. So yay!, great 🙄

OK we won't be able to get married after this big announcement... :(

1. They're renovating the place across the road where the ceremony would have taken place.
2. The priestess who would have officiated is only arriving back here on the 13th when we are leaving on the 10th
3. The priest we wanted who could have officiated instead is disliked by my fiancé's vegan hippie mother because he performs religious animal sacrifice, and she would have refused to show up (despite animal sacrifice NOT being part of the marriage ceremony), and he wants his mother there. So yay!, great 🙄
Damn bro, I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe it's for the best, hopefully these circumstances will be setting you up for an even better time when it does eventually happen.

Damn bro, I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe it's for the best, hopefully these circumstances will be setting you up for an even better time when it does eventually happen.
I hope so but I'm still bummed out. I was planning to start this year on a high note seeing as I spent 4 months of the last one sick and THAT one's down the drain.