• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Off H - Don't Feel Anything Else

HappyDino

Greenlighter
Hi everyone, long time lurker. I got off H about a month ago. Was doing it continuously for about a year, up to 10 bags a day. During my time on it, I (and a few of my friends) weren't able to feel any other opiates. I took up to 40 MG of oxy, and absolutely nothing, back in the day I couldn't even do that much oxy at one time. The other day, I figured I'd test the waters and took about 30 MG of Oxy, and still nothing! Is this normal? Haven't touched H in about 30 days. Not that I want to get addicted again, but I haven't found too much about this online. Thanks!

Tolerance to the mental effects of opiates never fully goes away, at least in my opinion and experience. That doesn?t mean jack up your dose because you can still OD easier with a low physical tolerance but you may not ever be able to go back to how you felt before you had a habit.

Yeah, tolerance can hang around a while, just be careful that you don't overdo it.

I can relate to that. Going up to a high dose (10 bags) means you get used to strong euphoria. IMO, the psychological tolerance to opiates doesn't go down, even by taking a 30-day break.

All the times I took a break from H, the same happend to me: In the beginning, when you're using again, the euphoria is low at first. After that the effects get very strong and pleasurable, until you reach a point where opiates just keep you out of withdrawal.