Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

OEV- Recommendations

EarthBounded

Bluelighter
Hello all-

I have some lab tested 124mcg tabs and very good quality cubensis mushrooms.

I plan on tripping tonight. What would you recommend to get the visuals pumping? Mixing or just high dose LSD?

i would personally say save that lucy just because you seem like your digging in there deeper than you are with shrooms i'd say depending on if you've tripped alot before with shrooms because they are diffrent that lsd i know that for a fact theyre alot more visual they make everything look warpped or curved / shit starts flowing but you gotta get a sweet spot dose too much or too little will result in dramatic events lol anyways take the shrooms and expand your mind.

I wouldn't advocate mixing them, perhaps just a personal choice, but I have never found shrooms and LSD to be synergistic.

As for psilocybe mushrooms and visuals - it depends on the dose.
If the shrooms are fresh I'd say do the shrooms heh

recently i did id say about 2.2 grams of dry shroomies and ive tested them before with a lower dose. they are strong as fuck lol was see'ing too many visuals it was amazing just my sweet spot anymore and i wouldda broken threw i felt like i was flowing / melting with the whole concious earth well laying down on my bed petting my cat :) his fer was the softest thing ever and he made me very at ease he left and i was alone i almost lost my mind but came back after meditating trust me do shrooms man they're all you need and mary

also the funny thing is all my friends eat probably a little more shrooms than i do and they never see open eye visuals but some people are just blind even when the light is shining at them .... lol but yeah its really weird