• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Odd presses in Washington..

Sn0wday

Greenlighter
I just got word of "yellow pitchforks" and "purple h2" (as in hummer?) in western Washington.

Both presses struck me as being very odd, anyone have info on these? Or Washington pills in general.

New to this forum, I was told to go here from pill reports for queries like this.

That's gotta be them, these are a different color though.. but now I'm probably just in denial that yet another two pill presses coming my way are junk hahaaha...

But I'll be able to check them out sometime in the next day or two, not under any pressure to purchase.

How depressing.. On another note..

Molly is EVERYWHERE, I mean, E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E, I was at a house party just the other weekend and a friend of mine voices rather loudly his want for molly and three guys jump up and start going all mall kiosk salesman on his ass.

My first thought is, these are just RC's like methylone/mephedrone, what are your thoughts as I see you're from WA? users on pillreports also often comment on pipes in WA like "yeah WA is terrible right now blah blah blah, good thing i can still get great molly".

I havent been getting shit for molly...

but apparently a Burnout friend of mine is getting a good amount of molly soon. So Im pretty sure Molly is out and about :)

I wouldnt waste my time at all with Washington pills, its aaaalllllllllll shit

I haven't been able to try any of this rampant molly yet just cause it hasn't been the time or the place, I'm going to try it though, cause finding completely LEGIT molly is rarer than people think.. Just the inconsistency with molly being around and bombs not doesn't add up.

I haven't been able to voice my plea anywhere else, do you think real mdxx pills will ever come back? for all we know maybe mdma is just going extinct with it being so difficult to make, plenty of similar cheaper chems, and the whole busting of the factories however many years ago in asia (link on pillreports a while back somewhere?)

But if it's straight RC methylone/mephedrone I'm not complaining, i rather enjoy them and sounds better than pipes... /sigh

EDIT: Confirmation, the pitchforks are indeed the IU logo.

Last edited:
Im relatively sure most of these presses are using either 5-MeO-DiPT, or a combo or multiple RCs/pipes

some people like them :\ but I wouldnt waste my time or money, there are better options out there than a random cocktail of drug.

as for MDMA coming back... we can only hope. IDK though man, kids are gonna keep buying these either way so I really doubt the pressers are gonna go out of their way to press MDMA

but yeah tridents are always bunk as fuck

Don't know much of the situation in the USA, but in Australia we copped a 2 year drought, just stick through it and test your pills, she'll make her come back :D

God this is so frustrating because i would so buy pills that were legit 5meo or straight mehylone/meph, but they have to throw fucking pipes in there, and good god i never want another pipe experience.

anyone had the white double stamped lightnight bolts? i heard they knock u on ur ass. special batch or something from down south a bit? a buddy gave me sum samples but i'm curious if anyones heard of them.

molly IS for sure around ALOT up here... its easier to find legit molly then it is a legit pressed pill. the kids just like their upper pills though. there's no LOVE to those nasty chemicals though.

i've seen like 6 very different types of molly around the area recently, extremely good.. to very average stuff. u get what you pay for, that's all i have to say. dont cheat urself out of a legit experience just bc of a few bucks...

I know, and i haven't even really gotten around to trying any of this molly, and everyone i know thinks it's legit, but that makes me wonder if they ahve ever even had legit molly.

because as i said, it makes zero sense logically that there would be legit molly which is less profitable than pressed pills and more difficult to manufacture.

But it may be true that ecstasy pills are becoming just general "uppers" at this point and they have no trouble selling so why stop.

Which is still depressing because you could have a pill that cost less than a point of molly but packed twice or even thrice the punch.

every single pill besides the white rabbits/brown gingerbread mans in washington right now contain 0% MDxx content. Even the white rabbits contain more speed than MDxx, and the brown ginger bread mans contain so little of MDA people are having to take 6-8 to roll at all. Just save your money and look for the LSD or the good fish scale coke that's going around right now if you're into that kind of party.

I know a few cats in the scene who have been around for a while and what they tell me and everybody else that has half the brain to listen that there is going to be a drought for a long time, when people stop paying for bunk shit (seattle ravers) then the goodies will come back. until then they're going to make a massive amount of money by poisoning teenagers with glowsticks until they decide to stop paying for it.

Yeah LSD is everywhere, but i don't wanna be doing that when it's cold, wet, and generally dark out. I try to stay away from coke.

BUT, got a hold of that molly everyone has been talking about and took 2 points at a show last night, good god i haven't been that floored in forever. pity it's so expensive. It tasted like molly cause i just dumped the two points in my mouth, but it had this very fine, almost creamy touch to the tongue.

you're right, at this point pills are just a nasty biscuit of uppers and i think it might just stay that way.