• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v3 Why is there a syringe in your butt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
iight OD im outtie for a few hours..
people with drugs.. be safe
peeps w/o.. sucks don't it? lol
have fun
%)

See ya buddy! I'm trying to get to sleep..... I've taken like 40mg ambien. Not that it's very effective as a hypnotic, just I can count on it to always make things....interesting.

The only time I've ever taken Ambien was last summer when I was incredibly dope sick and desperate for any kind of relief..as in sleep. I took around 35 or 40 MG, and nothing happened. It was awful.

I keep having amazing dreams. Last night I had a dream that I found huge bricks of dope..these bricks were huge and I hid them all in the walls of my apartment. Haha, in my dream, also, I got pissed off at someone for shooting up horribly wrong. And I gave a talk to two kids who were shooting up about why they shouldn't be doing things like IV heroin.

Anyways, hey everyone ;)

you ran outta PK's? i thought you had opana up the ass (literally lol)

Im not out, I just hadn't/haven't gone to sleep yet, because normally i wake up feeling some sort of WD if I take a lot of opana the night before.

I'm so itchy now though.

Damn, I finally get some sleep, and we're 5 pages into a new thread already.

First time I really ever slept on a kick (course it took 2 days awake and 2mg xanex, trazadone,cyclonenzaprene, and lyrica). I actually managed a taper(!), and the walk off has been mild.

Same. I slept and woke up and there's 5 pages! I feel like I missed out.

Speaking of missing out, I haven't taken my Suboxone in two days. I actually was able to fall asleep, though, even in WD due to absolutely NO buprenorphine in my system. Now I'm really feeling it. I'm cold and sweaty. I do this to myself all the time; I have hundreds of sub strips, I just donnt like to dose every day :) my choice, and a good one, too.

Post script: I woke up with a rig under my pillow. I have NO idea how it got there. Rig fairy?

Same. I slept and woke up and there's 5 pages! I feel like I missed out.

Speaking of missing out, I haven't taken my Suboxone in two days. I actually was able to fall asleep, though, even in WD due to absolutely NO buprenorphine in my system. Now I'm really feeling it. I'm cold and sweaty. I do this to myself all the time; I have hundreds of sub strips, I just donnt like to dose every day :) my choice, and a good one, too.

Post script: I woke up with a rig under my pillow. I have NO idea how it got there. Rig fairy?

I'm your rig fairy. I have hundreds of rigs.

Post Secret.

I'm scared of becoming
pills.jpg

Well, tricomb, you DO keep appearing in my dreams, apparently. We had sexual intercourse again last night, btw.

It's the 1st of the month!

*toke toke toke*

EDIT: Well, I just realized it isn't but I was allowed to cash my check anyway.

Wake Up wake up its the first of the month :)

I think all of us who have been on subs eventually stop and always have a shit load left over lol. I hate subs now

WAIT the title needs to be changed from "Why is there a syringe in your butt" to Why Isn't there a syringe in your butt

kthx =D

I hate subs now
When I'm in the middle of a habit, I hate them too. I don't even like looking at them cause the smell brings back some bad memories. The only time Ive ever puked during WD was from this stuff during a PWD.
And if someone was desperate and traded me a bunch for a fix, I always sold them off real cheap just to get rid of them.

When I'm in the middle of a habit, I hate them too. I don't even like looking at them cause the smell brings back some bad memories. The only time Ive ever puked during WD was from this stuff during a PWD.
And if someone was desperate and traded me a bunch for a fix, I always sold them off real cheap just to get rid of them.
I really want to just stay completely drug free though.... Even without subs but it gets hard cause you know after being addicted life seems dull when uour clean. Drugs= opens your mid to brighter colors better days and a whole universe you had know is now sooo much better and looked at in a whole new way. Sober- its dull and life doesnt seem so spectacular anymore... Its literally dull now in every aspect Nd i fucking hate it. I wish my mind would go back to before drugs before i discovered this awesome universe with millions of questions answered....

Did that make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.