• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OC 80

akshaysa

Greenlighter
So I’m gonna be potentially getting some oc 80s. what’s the best way to take them? my understanding is that they’re ER and they’re made so you can’t crush/snort them. can you only eat them? can you split it if you do? 80mg seems like a lot to take at once

What do y’all think of em? better/worse than IR?

man i tried oxy er years back did like 80 mg didnt feel a damn thing lol 3 diff times tried chewing tried swallowing whole if i remember right u basically cant abuse them unless maybe you dod some weird method

man i tried oxy er years back did like 80 mg didnt feel a damn thing lol 3 diff times tried chewing tried swallowing whole if i remember right u basically cant abuse them unless maybe you dod some weird method
well that fuckin blows lol

The only way to really get past the TIMERx is to break the pills up as best you can and dissolve them in a solution of water and a weak acid like lemon/lime juice over a day or so. After it looks like a gooey mess, figure out how much of that you want to use and prepare it for rectal absorption (plugging/booty bump). Please look that up here for detailed plugging instructions.

*warning* by bypassing the TIMERx formulation you will make the active drug ready for immediate absorption in your rectum. Alway do less at first, because you can always do more, but never less. These opioids are no joke and are really easy to overdose on (especially if you are opioid naive).

Be safe

🧙‍♂️

man.. not to sound like im better than anyone but im glad with my additions i never had to do that

The only way to really get past the TIMERx is to break the pills up as best you can and dissolve them in a solution of water and a weak acid like lemon/lime juice over a day or so. After it looks like a gooey mess, figure out how much of that you want to use and prepare it for rectal absorption (plugging/booty bump). Please look that up here for detailed plugging instructions.

*warning* by bypassing the TIMERx formulation you will make the active drug ready for immediate absorption in your rectum. Alway do less at first, because you can always do more, but never less. These opioids are no joke and are really easy to overdose on (especially if you are opioid naive).

Be safe

🧙‍♂️
thanks for the info...that’s sounds pretty intense and a bit much for me as i’m, as you described, opioid naive. will just stick to eating it

I'm surprised you found them? Most OC80s nowadays are fakes so be careful! I wouldn't trust it but I also would not say it is impossible to find a real OC80 today.

God bless the green pill that ruined America forever and ever. I would probably be dead if they were still around when I discovered this evil game :p Although, America did not complain when OC80s were the new breath-mints doctors threw at folks like candy.

Bless US history. What a time to be alive.

I'm surprised you found them? Most OC80s nowadays are fakes so be careful! I wouldn't trust it but I also would not say it is impossible to find a real OC80 today.

God bless the green pill that ruined America forever and ever. I would probably be dead if they were still around when I discovered this evil game :p Although, America did not complain when OC80s were the new breath-mints doctors threw at folks like candy.

Bless US history. What a time to be alive.
it's actually a sandoz 80mg. but thanks for looking out brotha!