Bluelighter
I have diphenhydramine

I have taken some Etiz to help, but no sleep

Im 11-19mg doses were great. 3 hrs apart

Also injected 4-FMPH after to watch a movie

Benzod, but no sleep

WILL ANTIHISTAMINES HELP..??

Last edited:
They might. I use a combo of benzos, diphenhydramine, and melatonin to get to sleep after an acid trip and it works very well. It can't hurt to try 50mg of benadryl and 5-10mg melatonin if you have some. That plus etizolam usually knocks me out. Good luck.

Well, people with your behaviour are going to dead soon and increase policial attention to novel dissociatives. Take it easy, comboing benzos, stims and a potent disso like o-pce with redosing is just stupid.

try flam or fnlam next time that will knock you out unles you have huge benzo tolerance

Even if you're not taking stims, redosing on o-pce extremely increases the duration ime.

Reviving a dead thread to make a point I feel salient. If this is a forum about harm reduction......reflect on this:

Well, people with your behaviour are going to dead soon and increase policial attention to novel dissociatives. Take it easy, comboing benzos, stims and a potent disso like o-pce with redosing is just stupid.

I know this was ages ago, but I wasn't in a good state back then. So "people with my behavior are going to be dead soon"...doesn't really help my mental state. I nearly did kill myself 2.5 months after that post.
I knew it was stupid, so that only confirms my felt self-hatred. I'm not stupid, just had a lot of self-loathing.
The comment about me being dead soon certainly wasn't helpful for my current mental state. I'd just lost my job, started doing reckless things as a 22 yr old, gave up, then you say "people with your behavior will be dead soon".

When you are dealing with someone mentally vulnerable. I don't think saying "people with your behavior are going to be dead soon" is the best approach. It may have been blunt. But it only served to confirm the beliefs I already had about myself.
Thanks for your help as well, but it just seemed more like you defending your "novel disso's" for yourself. I agree, the redosing O-PCE is stupid, but the combination itself, I took slowly, low doses on 4FMPH and it was fine. I just wanted info on Diphenhydramine for sleep.

They might. I use a combo of benzos, diphenhydramine, and melatonin to get to sleep after an acid trip and it works very well. It can't hurt to try 50mg of benadryl and 5-10mg melatonin if you have some. That plus etizolam usually knocks me out. Good luck.

Even if you're not taking stims, redosing on o-pce extremely increases the duration ime.

Thanks, that's what I was after.