• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids O-Desmethyltramadol

Never had ghb but i think o-dt is probably more subtle, at least until you reach nod-provoking doses. It's a functional high, a boost of energy and a brightening of mood. Could happily do detailed academic work, for example.

This is absolutely true. How much did you take crazycatman? The opioid high needs to be appreciated or "learned". This sounds weird but many people have underwhelming first experiences until they find their sweet spot dose or preferable Opioid.

Still waiting for the restock of O-DT. Regular Tramadol fucks too much with serotonin...

Just starting to taper off 30mg MSContin PID(actually be IV'ing these the last 5 or 6 doses) and 5 mg Oxy po every 4-6 hours pm pain. Tomorow the 30's become 15' for two more weeks.
Glad I got the good ODT back when the getting was good. That should help extend my taped quite a bit. That and phenazepam has been helping a great deal.

I've browsed through much of this thread, but the majority of posts relate to withdrawals, opiate-addicted individuals, high doses, tapering, iv injection, etc.

I want to hear experience with o-dt from someone not addicted to high strength opiates, how does it feel to you? What is your oral or nasal dose?
Any and all individuals with no opiate tolerance who have tried this please do respond!

-I have no opiate tolerance and did 77mg earlier today...Feels a lot like tramadol, this dose was relatively medium-strong. I wrote a few papers and worked out, and felt mentally and physically capable. Kills pain very effectively, not 100% at a conclusion as to it's recreational effects...seems less recreational than Hydrocodone or kratom but still pretty suitable as an enjoyable high. For the price though not so much....Further experimenting is needed before i reach any conclusion.

I'd equate 77mg o-dt to 10-12mg hydrocodone or 3-4 spoonfulls of kratom.

What do you want to know? I have a very mild opiate tolerance, and not to anything serious like smack or what have you.

o-desmethyltramadol is my favourite drug for functional euphoria. I plug it, it's the best ROA. Fastest onset, best bioavailability. Unless we're talking needles.

It feels... like happiness has arrived. I feel energised and ready to take on the world. Upbeat, calm and completely functional. And it lasts for hours.

Higher doses (150mg+) lead to proper euphoric nodding out. But also doses above ~90mg risk projectile vomit, thankfully it feels completely comfortable and you should have time to get to the bog.

I find it much more recreational than kratom, but there are definitely similarities.

Seriously, fuck sniffing it. Plug. If you must, eat it. The BA is actually not too bad but it can take forever (hours) to hit. Plug it and you're feeling it within 5 minutes, and it lasts for 9 hours +.

Jealous that you can get this stuff, it's not available in Europe AFAIK.

Jealous that you can get this stuff, it's not available in Europe AFAIK.

Indeed. When I read that one of the most reputable Vendors announced that it will be scheduled in the UK so he cannot restock it I was really bummed out.
I waited for that since the beginning of the year but hey, the positive side is that I don't develop my addiction any further...

Aye, you seens the AMCD thing for it? It was my favorite opiate, even with a current slight gear n meth habit this blew them out the water in term of euphoria and beautiful noddyness, i took stupidly high oral doses though, and had the worst opiate withdrawal i'd ever suffered after 2 months of 1-2g a day. My own fauly for being stupid with it though, as others have said, be sensible and its a lovely little mood lift!

And i know i said it before, but i got fuck all outta IV, nothing much at all. Deffo one for oral (or plugging if thats your thing ;))

After one more experiment with 60mg these are my general thoughts...

Less overtly euphoric than kratom, but in many ways much, much stronger than kratom

A strong painkiller in terms of purely relieving pain (for 7 hours or more if i might add!)

Lasts longer than any other opiate i've tried (haven't tried many)

In doses above 80mg i'm sure 0-DT becomes incredibly powerful, but I have yet to venture that far....

Can anybody tell me if its still available on the rc market? I am not asking for a source, just wondering if its still out there.

It's a race against time as to whether a vendor who has a batch in production can get it finished and ready for sale, before the ban hits.

Indeed. When I read that one of the most reputable Vendors announced that it will be scheduled in the UK so he cannot restock it I was really bummed out.
I waited for that since the beginning of the year but hey, the positive side is that I don't develop my addiction any further...

He said he cannot stock it after the ban. Not meaning to be pedantic, but there is a big difference in meaning there.

it's patented too right? so it wont be made again before the ban

He said he cannot stock it after the ban. Not meaning to be pedantic, but there is a big difference in meaning there.

You are right mdb. Good that you mentioned that. I did not want to misinform anyone. And also now I have little hope again^^

Yes its available....... pretty interesting compound. Is there any reason why it would behave differently than tramadol besides dose amount? Someone posted above that 'normal tramadol fucks with their seratonin too much'?

Yes its available....... pretty interesting compound. Is there any reason why it would behave differently than tramadol besides dose amount? Someone posted above that 'normal tramadol fucks with their seratonin too much'?

Afaik it is not available anymore. At least from reputable vendors but let's not go further into that.

As far as the different behavior goes:

The two enantiomers of O-desmethyltramadol show quite distinct pharmacological profiles;[4] both (+) and (-)-O-desmethyltramadol are inactive as serotonin reuptake inhibitors,[5] but (-)-O-desmethyltramadol retains activity as a noradrenaline reuptake inhibitor[6
(wiki)

So its pharmacological action is pretty different that the one of regular tramadol.

wow, very interesting indeed; I wonder what enantiomer I have, the msds included does not specify as far as I can tell.

and yes it was reliably available in the past week or so but is no longer available or so it seems

odt has something like 200 times the binding properties at the U opioid receptor. I only have a rough understanding of what that means, but to me it translates to odt is about 200 times better that tramadol if you're looking for an opiate high.

well no it has something like 7x the potency of tramadol, with slightly different effects; and also it's not the best candidate for an "opiate high." It is better for killing physical pain than causing any sort of euphoria in my experiences.

As always YMMV, i'll swear by this stuff for giving me the most euphoric nods of my life (so far lol) taking doses orally, aye twas a great painkiller too

with further research, i'd equate 1mg of o-dt to 1mg of morphiene, swear to god. 60mg of each and i'd probably have a better time with the 0-dt.