Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Nye-nyd - melbourne - fear and loathing in the forest - free

MrIbis

Bluelighter
Hey Everyone, This is on facebook too - we're trying to get as many people keen as possible, if you have any musical talents on the decks, equipment you can help with or the like hit me up a PM, you'll be PLENTY compensated for your help.

"Look out, we're in Wombat country..."

How about we all get out to the bush and camp in nature - take some music equipment, some good party favors - good people and some awesome stuff to chill out on?

I'm game, and I'm inviting everyone, invite your friends!

JUST LETTING YOU ALL KNOW I CAN'T DO THIS ALONE SO IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ANYTHING AT ALL - MUSIC, GENERATORS, SOUND GEAR, LIGHTING - ANYTHING AT ALL PM ME!

I can provide enough to make loud music and a good atmosphere for everyone, but that's about it - I need your help to make this happen better than ever before

We'll try make it a fear and loathing theme - like my party back in 05' if any of you remember it - you're all welcome!!

MUSIC -
We'll have a mix of Trance, Hard Trance, Hardcore, Rap, Hip-Hop, Pop, Metal, Rock, Dubstep, House, Everything you can imagine - a mate invited skrillex, who knows perhaps he'll like the idea of going to the bush on a whim?
If you know DJs and you'd like to do this then contact them, and contact me please - the bigger the better, and you'll be well compensated for helping make this the real shift in time, and celebrate the end of the mayan calendar... Let's See If the World Ends... With a Smile!

ALSO - I'm trained in first aid and will bring equipment for any uncertainties that may arise - so don't worry about getting too loose - Party Safe and Promote Harm Reduction!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=202713133142717

Just remember, This is happening and won't be cancelled unless theres terrible weather. So get crackin - and hope to see you all there.

Last edited by a moderator:
No it's very much there and kicking - its all been organized and most the big doof crews in vic are involved :)